What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Coaching Carousel

The fact that Les and Chip are both unemployed certainly puts an uncertain ceiling on head coaching salaries...

The fact that Les and Chip are both unemployed certainly puts an uncertain ceiling on head coaching salaries...

Chip has said he wants to be an OC and is getting paid by 2 NFL franchises to not coach them.

Wait, recruits that only had G5 offers suddenly get a P5 offer and they flip for the P5? Wow, that's really shocking.

I haven't looked at their offer lists and can't name one of them. I'm not shocked, or even mildly surprised. What do their lists look like?

Here's the story:

A search for Dykes’ replacement is expected to begin immediately, with hopes the school will have its new coach in place before the end of this week when recruiting heats up again.

Jesus, I don't even know what to say. College football is a business but it's run by folks that don't seem to be business savvy.

Feldman then threw out Justin Wilcox's name in a later tweet. I got the impression Chip would look at college gigs if he couldn't find an NFL assistant gig......not that he was going to make pursuing a college gig his first priority now. Cal might have misread this

Cal is in a world of trouble financially and remember reading some things that they really wanted to fire him this year, but couldn't due to their financial situation. Something must have changed there.

Fleck has flipped 7 W.M. commits to Minnesota on his 1st day on the job.
Wait, recruits that only had G5 offers suddenly get a P5 offer and they flip for the P5? Wow, that's really shocking.

I haven't looked at their offer lists and can't name one of them. I'm not shocked, or even mildly surprised. What do their lists look like?

Not in any way shocking.

He didn't do it the first day but how many of the kids in M2's first class were kids he was recruiting for SJSU. A lot of them didn't have multiple P5 offers either but the class turned out better than most of us around here expected.

The real question for Fleck is how does he follow it up.

Agree with the comment earlier that had he been patient he could have gotten a better job but I got the impression that he is a midwest guy and his wife wants to stay in the midwest.

Guy is a good coach but I don't see him changing Minnesota into a B1G power.

Back