What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2019/20 CFB Coaching Carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we think Jones actually wants the CSU job or is he trying to leverage them for job he wants more, its not like his agent hasn't tried that trick before.

I thought CSU was having a presser to announce yesterday? What happened?

Technical difficulties. Food cart had a wonky wheel.
20W749_AS01

I have some insight into Wilson's time at Indiana too - guess this is Wilson's way to re-brand himself but that Indiana situation was BAAAAAD.
I didn't follow it, but do remember that Wilson was a hot coach when he went to Indiana. Ebbs and flows. Clearly the guy has some talent as an OC. You can't really question his chops based on what he did with the Oklahoma and Ohio State offenses. And aren't the Indiana upperclassmen who just had such a good year his recruits?

Do we think Jones actually wants the CSU job or is he trying to leverage them for job he wants more, its not like his agent hasn't tried that trick before.

There's no job out there that he can have (unless Memphis doesn't promote Ryan Silverfield) that's better than that one. CSU is the best opening that's out there RN. If Food Cart would rather make 35k a year preparing Abalama's JV to coach the Citrus Bowl he's a dumb***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back