What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official 2022 Allbuffs Gambling Thread

ahoelsken

Club Member
Club Member
Because I'm too stoned to find last year's and its August 2....so its time to start talking at least win totals for the football season.

I'll start with a couple-Nebraska under 7.5. This is a no-brainer to at least me. I see four sure Ls on their schedule (Oklahoma, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Iowa). You want to bet that a team that Scott Frost is coaching will not lose a game to somebody they're not supposed to (Hi, Illinois)? I don't. Big bet on the under.

I like Oklahoma over 9.5. Their OOC isn't hard. They get Baylor, Oklahoma State, and Kansas State (who for whatever reason they've had issues with) all at home. I don't think this is the year where Texas beats them. Maybe they lose a game they shouldn't or Dillon Gabriel gets injured.......but I'm gonna do a smaller bet on their over.

RalphieMalph

Is it sacrilege in these parts to reveal that I put $10 on Nebraska to win the Natty at +100,000?

Obviously I’m not expecting to ride that out until the end of the season, but I saw an entry error on my sports book and felt obligated to throw a 10 at it.

ahoelsken

Club Member
Club Member
Is it sacrilege in these parts to reveal that I put $10 on Nebraska to win the Natty at +100,000?

Obviously I’m not expecting to ride that out until the end of the season, but I saw an entry error on my sports book and felt obligated to throw a 10 at it.
Ban this dumbass.

patebuff

Club Member
Club Member
Hey, there hasn’t even been a snap of football played yet and I could cash out that bet for $40. My only regret right now is not putting more on it.

Soon to be replaced with the “I wish I cashed it out before the first snap “ regret, but that’s just something to worry about in a few weeks.
You won't get $40 cash out option on that bet

Bread

Fire KD and RG
Club Member

first warning. Second bet on the fuskers to win a natty is a lifetime ban :LOL:

Da Lama

****ty hot take machine
Club Member
Liverpool / Fulham Total Goals Over 3.5
Luis Diaz to score anytime +125
Chelsea -160
Chelsea / Everton Total Goals Over 2.5

ahoelsken

Club Member
Club Member
View attachment 53178By the way, I feel great about this bet. If EVERYTHING goes right for the Fuskers, they might get 7. Will feel even better about when Northwestern beats them in a few weeks.
This is an even numbered year, so Northwestern should be good!

I'm starting to like Texas A&M over 9. The only sure loss I see on that schedule is the trip to Alabama.