What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023-24 MBB Season Thread

Sorry if mentioned elsewhere, but what’s Ruffins status for the season?

Sorry if mentioned elsewhere, but what’s Ruffins status for the season?
He’s out for this year. I hope the kid can come back, but even if he does he might never be the player he could’ve been. Hope it heals up and he can contribute. Loved his game!

other than Sanders showing up at the game last year, have there been any appearances of our new football coach with Boyle? has HCDS made any noteworthy comments about our men's basketball team?

Article about today's Pac 12 Media Day, with the Buffs TV time scheduled to begin at 11:15 AM MT. -

Direct link - https://cubuffs.com/news/2023/10/10...pson-represent-buffs-at-pac-12-media-day.aspx

"
LAS VEGAS - University of Colorado head coach Tad Boyle, senior Tristan da Silva and junior KJ Simpson will represent the Buffaloes at the Pac-12 Conference Men's Basketball Media Day on Wednesday, Oct. 10, at the Park MGM Hotel in Las Vegas.

The Pac-12 Network will broadcast from the main stage on Wednesday beginning at 10 a.m. MT. Boyle will be on air at 11:15 a.m. to address the media in attendance, followed by da Silva and Simpson.

Wednesday's Media Day show will also be available to all online at Pac-12.com and the Pac-12 Now App, free of network authentication. The show will have a morning session with six teams between 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and an afternoon session with the other six from 1:30-4 p.m.

On Tuesday, da Silva and Simpson were named to the Preseason Media All-Pac-12 Team, while freshman Cody Williams earned honorable mention.
"

Pac 12's article (includes full schedule) - https://pac-12.com/article/2023/10/...-pac-12-womens-and-mens-basketball-media-days

Oh boy. Usually Tad is saying things like we stink and have a long ways to go at this point in the year. I don’t know if I can handle the hype train if we have a bullish Tad.
I’m pretending that the second part of that quote is “Oh, I thought we were discussing the women’s team. I think we’re going to be fighting for .500 all season on the men’s side”.

Back