What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023-24 MBB Season Thread

I’m not being a jackass, I’m just old. Who is this?
I love Google. I'm going to seem so cool when I casually drop to my son something about Tristan Jess.

Why is Tristan Jass famous?

Tristan Jass is a basketball player, content creator and entrepreneur best known for his personal YouTube channel, which carries over 2.68 million subscribers. Many terms are used in pop culture to describe successful YouTube personalities (e.g., content creator, influencer, social media star).

Did TJass play in college?

But the business lessons “TJass” learned earlier in life helped him create his own future. “I tell people all the time: It was the hardest decision of my life to not play college basketball, but it was the best decision I've ever made,” Jass said. As he fully immersed himself in the space, Tristan blew up.

I’m not being a jackass, I’m just old. Who is this?

I initially felt posting the video just since I saw Buff players at the beginning and the Buff's offcial MBB twitter account forwarded it, so figured it was safe to post (and it looks fine).

Looking a little more, looks like he's a Youtube content guy with over 5 million subscribers. (IF for any reason anyone wants more info on him, here's a bio page I QUICKLY found about him - https://www.legit.ng/ask-legit/biog...ss-biography-age-height-net-worth-girlfriend/ .)

Last edited:
I initially felt posting the video just since I saw Buff players at the beginning the the Buff's offcial MBB twitter account forwarded it, so figured it was safe to post (and it looks fine).

Looking a little more, looks like he's a Youtube content guy with over 5 million subscribers. (IF for any reason anyone wants more info on him, here's a bio page I QUICKLY found about him - https://www.legit.ng/ask-legit/biog...ss-biography-age-height-net-worth-girlfriend/ .)
Not criticizing it being posted. Much like jersey choices, my thoughts on things like this don’t matter. The guys in the video seemed super pumped and that’s all that matters. If this helps CU hoops get some more fans, even better. I just had never even heard of this kid before this.

I love when the pro Buffs come home to help with recruiting.

This past weekend, Derrick White, Spence and Dre were all there.

I know this is the 2nd trip Spence has made.to Boulder. Dre was holding Spence's son up to the basket. Hope Elijah becomes a Buff someday.

I love Google. I'm going to seem so cool when I casually drop to my son something about Tristan Jess.

Why is Tristan Jass famous?

Tristan Jass is a basketball player, content creator and entrepreneur best known for his personal YouTube channel, which carries over 2.68 million subscribers. Many terms are used in pop culture to describe successful YouTube personalities (e.g., content creator, influencer, social media star).

Did TJass play in college?

But the business lessons “TJass” learned earlier in life helped him create his own future. “I tell people all the time: It was the hardest decision of my life to not play college basketball, but it was the best decision I've ever made,” Jass said. As he fully immersed himself in the space, Tristan blew up.

9246a91baa714cc7405b73906e525f3a38d1a8db49d5f1b5c6521933fe381d94_1.jpg

makes me feel warm and fuzzy that at 34 I still am up to speed with what the youths like (relatively speaking)

it's not going to win or lose us any recruiting battles per se, but Tristan Jess is great exposure for the CU basketball brand. I've seen vids of him getting recognized by Steph and Klay, he's big time in that world

We should be expecting the full 23-24 schedule to be announced anytime soon?
No. Talked to CU ticket office yesterday and they don't expect anything for a bit, and tickets won't be sent out until last week of October.

No. Talked to CU ticket office yesterday and they don't expect anything for a bit, and tickets won't be sent out until last week of October.

I'd chalk that delay up to the P12 schedule makers brushing up their resumes before it all closes down at the end of the year.

This was timely... 👇

So many of those games are 6 PM or later. Makes it easy for scheduling but a bummer for the kids.

Back