What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Bowl Games Thread

Probably not deserving of its own thread - but the father of my brother’s wife genuinely believes that tax rates should be based on BMI. It’s wild. And we’re like, “Well, what about the Rock? He’s not fat.” And his answer is, “If he wants to be that muscular, it’s his choice. And he can pay a little extra for it.”
So my BMI is likely substantially higher than his. How about he and I have a little fight over who pays what? :ROFLMAO:

Better yet I'll let him fight with the Rock about who pays what.

Probably not deserving of its own thread - but the father of my brother’s wife genuinely believes that tax rates should be based on BMI. It’s wild. And we’re like, “Well, what about the Rock? He’s not fat.” And his answer is, “If he wants to be that muscular, it’s his choice. And he can pay a little extra for it.”
Those are the fun, quirky opinions that I miss. So much more refreshing than the fascist-hate-opinions that have almost completely replaced them.

College football rivalries are the best

At least the rest of the country knows who they are chanting about.

If we had CU fans chanting "It sucks to be a CSU Ram" 3/4 of the country would be wondering who we are talking about.

We need a catchy chant to remind the fuskers that we own them.

At least the rest of the country knows who they are chanting about.

If we had CU fans chanting "It sucks to be a CSU Ram" 3/4 of the country would be wondering who we are talking about.

We need a catchy chant to remind the fuskers that we own them.
Eat **** nebraska!

Sure enough, a 260-pound red-headed nose tackle took the aisle seat. She didn’t smell, but I had to lean hard towards the window not to share thighs the entire flight.

Did you talk to her? Maybe she was a tennis referee.

Here is my idea, base taxes on the volume of your cock (that way length and girth all matter), more volume = higher tax rate. There will be no measurements nor verification. It will be self reported. The kicker though would be that whatever size you choose will be immediately available in a public database with all your personally identifying information.

Here is my idea, base taxes on the volume of your cock (that way length and girth all matter), more volume = higher tax rate. There will be no measurements nor verification. It will be self reported. The kicker though would be that whatever size you choose will be immediately available in a public database with all your personally identifying information.
Hi, I’m Creebuzz and I’m a eunuch.

Why on Earth would any recruit go to Miami anymore? That program is regressing at high speed and Cristobal ain't gonna change that. The ACC is hot garbage and so is their non-con every year and they can't get more that 7 wins.

Difficult People Reaction GIF by HULU

K-State's QB today and going forward...

CURLY SUE
Shirley Temple Giggle GIF

harvey fierstein GIF by Hairspray Live!

long hair no GIF by Slingshot Dakota

GONNA ENJOY MUDHOLIN' THAT DUDE FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS.

Is Bill O’Brien the epitome of a lucky fu*k
Be an ass, do a bad job, make a lot of money
And somehow keep getting invited to the party

IMG_0164.jpeg

K-State actually looks pretty good.
K-State has been pretty good for awhile. They will end up top 20 with top 75 level recruiting. There's been a bunch of cream rising to the crop in terms of coaching the last few years and the KState and KU staffs are both really good.

Back