What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Fall Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are either going to be a top 3-4 Pac 12 team this year, or they are setting the fanbase up for a massive letdown
dont-say-that-dont-ever-say-that.gif

I'm just at a point where I need to see them play a damn game. I'm as optimistic as anyone, but I've never seen a program hyped with all gas an no brakes like this. There is simply no middle ground and Prime has blasted anyone who has publicly asked about any kind of tempered expectations.
After getting kicked in the dick for the last two + decades, I'm down with all the optimism.

nacho libre get that corn outta my face GIF

I'm just at a point where I need to see them play a damn game. I'm as optimistic as anyone, but I've never seen a program hyped with all gas an no brakes like this. There is simply no middle ground and Prime has blasted anyone who has publicly asked about any kind of tempered expectations.
Hey we had a bad practice on the first day already. Last year we didn’t have a single bad practice:

Philosophically, I am so in agreement with what I have heard (and seen in the vids) from our coaches.

Points of emphasis driving identity seem to be explosive plays (playmaking), ball security, and intensity.

That is what wins.

If we generate more momentum plays, win the turnover battle, and approach every play as battle to win... we are going to win more than we lose. In fact, the only way you lose if you get those 3 things is if the opponent is simply so much better than you that they can impose their will because you're unable to take them out of their comfort zone identity.

Obviously, philosophy is not execution. But I'm very encouraged that we're building under what I know to be a winning philosophy and it's clearly more than talk /coachspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back