What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 6/8 Weekend Official Visit Thread

I'm just here for the memes. Good luck with your visits this weekend. Looks like a big one.

I want them all

Yeah. The visitor lists this spring have had me channeling my inner Veruca Salt.
giphy.gif

I’m kind of surprised there aren’t as many social media posts from recruits about the visit.

Anyone seen anything on Bandes. I assume he didn't make it to Boulder this weekend.

I asked a couple coaches this a.m. at DIA how the weekend went and he said great, but the kind of kids here mostly always intended to take some OVs and we are early still for kids who want to use their summer to take some visits. Essentially he said that these kids have options and will take some visits for sure. Sort of as expected.

I asked a couple coaches this a.m. at DIA how the weekend went and he said great, but the kind of kids here mostly always intended to take some OVs and we are early still for kids who want to use their summer to take some visits. Essentially he said that these kids have options and will take some visits for sure. Sort of as expected.

So it’s like going for the hot chick instead of the ugly girl? We gotta play this cool and hope they pick us instead of going for the ugly duckling and having her say yes because she’s just so excited we even asked?

Back