What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

Added Broncos at -10. Just a modest bet. Jets may be historically bad....

Vegas has not caught up to Wake Forest. I couldn’t pull trigger last week nor this week. Congrats to those that did.

Hit my Air Force -5.5, Wyo u55.5, and Army -7.5
Missed on my Air Force o54
Charlotte -3 was a push

Buffs open +6

Staying off that-I don't trust CU or USC. Early takes on the numbers for next week:

I think Arkansas covers in Athens, and I'm doing that. I do not trust Georgia's offense still. Bet South Carolina two weeks ago to cover a number that was too big, and they did. Stayed off of Vandy because they're that ****ing bad.
Ole Miss-Alabama feels like a 42-20 'Bama win. That total (80) is way too high.
Oregon State is going to beat Washington.
Syracuse-Florida State seems like an under to me-both offenses are bad, and the total's 51.5. You guys got any thoughts there?

Last edited:
Staying off that-I don't trust CU or USC. Early takes on the numbers for next week:

I think Arkansas covers in Athens, and I'm doing that.
Syracuse-Florida State seems like an under to me-both offenses are bad, and the total's 51.5. You guys got any thoughts there?
If USC is only laying 6, I’m taking it.

I think Arkansas covers in Athens, and I'm doing that.
Sparty

I know you're not-When I saw that, I expected MSU to be favored by at least 14-17. Maybe Vegas is saying don't trust Sparty YET? I don't know.
True. Soarty’s power numbers are weak for their record. Their wins are just OK, metrics questionable, thus the Neb line that looked “off” to some, including me. But this one really does look “off”. Vegas!!!!. Ha!

True. Soarty’s power numbers are weak for their record. Their wins are just OK, metrics questionable, thus the Neb line that looked “off” to some, including me. But this one really does look “off”. Vegas!!!!. Ha!

I think they're good, but they're likely 8-4ish. I see losses to PSU and tOSU. Michigan's a toss up. Maybe they lose a game they shouldn't-Rutgers? Purdue?

Back