What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

Georgia fans like betting on their team almost as much as NU does. South Carolina will cover.
Agreed, but I like to follow the sharp money if it is relevant. Either way, that is a huge line for this game so you have to feel pretty good with the cover

Agreed, but I like to follow the sharp money if it is relevant. Either way, that is a huge line for this game so you have to feel pretty good with the cover

I completely agree. I don't see how UGA scores the 45 it probably takes (at least) to get the cover. South Carolina is a below average SEC team, but they're not Vanderbilt. I think they're gonna score 14-21.

Oddsshark had it 38-19 Dawgs, and I agree.

Smart's UGA teams have rarely been good offensively, and that's why he's only been to one playoff. They're not going this year, either. I expect them to drop a game somewhere.

Last edited:
PSU / Aub u26.5 1H u53.5
Stanford -12
Mich St +6.5 and ML
Boise -4
Neb/OU o62
Fresno / UCLA u67.5
BC / Temple u58
CU/ Minn u51
Cinn -2.5

17-10.

good luck to all.

Anyone else take the under??
happy pittsburgh pirates GIF by MLB

Where will CU/ASU o/u open? 46ish?

25-13. 8-3 yesterday.

Bad, bad beat on ref’s mistake on Boise scoop and score.

Back