What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

I’m really curious about WISC and Psu. I’m not buying Wisconsin like everyone is. And maybe C Michigan gives Mizzou a game? They are getting 14

Pointsbet was doing a deal-deposit $30 and get $300 in free bets.
I put in 100.00 and got 250.00 in free bets. They had cu boost of +90 only could bet 10.00 and another boost of even money on Brady to throw for 1yrd. So the 2 bets will at least double up.

I put in 100.00 and got 250.00 in free bets. They had cu boost of +90 only could bet 10.00 and another boost of even money on Brady to throw for 1yrd. So the 2 bets will at least double up.

Already have that lol. I'm gonna hammer the Bucs next week-they were a good bet for me last year, and I think that'll continue as long as Tom is playing for them.

Agreed about the Bucs. So the Jets/Giants O/U is 14.5. I know it sounds too easy but like….I don’t think they will even approach that. The Giants have looked hideous so far and the Jets are already punting calling it a development year. I can believe either will win 7 games. The Jets are going 3-13.

Anyone else like Fresno? Game under their belt. Good QB. 21 seems like way too much for me. Oregon will have one eye on OSU next sat…

Big ticket for me today

Kentucky -31
K State -3.5
Bama/Miami Over 61.5
WVU/Maryland Over 57
L Tech +23
Texas -8.5
Georgia Tech -18
A&M -29

Missed the Wisconsin/Penn State under. That would have been free money

Big ticket for me today

Kentucky -31
K State -3.5
Bama/Miami Over 61.5
WVU/Maryland Over 57
L Tech +23
Texas -8.5
Georgia Tech -18
A&M -29

How hard of a call was Texas for you? I think they win, but Louisiana covers.

Big ticket for me today

Kentucky -31
K State -3.5
Bama/Miami Over 61.5
WVU/Maryland Over 57
L Tech +23
Texas -8.5
Georgia Tech -18
A&M -29

You need a garbage time TD by UK here in the next 4 minutes

EDIT: You got it!

Last edited:
I’m hot and cold. Easy under with PSU but I took GAST over Army. Not impressed with Oregon at all another easy one but I talked myself out of KSU and laid off. 🙄

Back