What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

What I have right now:
Michigan -5
Vandy/CSU under 51.5
San Diego State +1 at Arizona

NFL Sunday
Jets/Panthers u45
Titans -3 over Arizona
Jags/Texans u44.5
WFT +1
Bills -6.5

Likely adding Air Force/Navy u40 tonight

Last edited:
I'm back to being a non-bettor since I'm back home now but looking forward to placing a few bets for week 3 since I'll be back in CO for the weekend. Having said that here's what I would've gone with:

UAB +24.5 - Love this one even before the issues below
If you like this game I would get in on it soon because the Dawgs may go with Beck since Daniels may be out with an injury. Also, Kirby is saying they have a number of breakthrough Covid cases, but who knows if this will end up affecting any key players. Something to keep in mind though.

Also like:
Kentucky -5.5
ND -16.5
thinking about ASU +8.5

I'm back to being a non-bettor since I'm back home now but looking forward to placing a few bets for week 3 since I'll be back in CO for the weekend. Having said that here's what I would've gone with:

UAB +24.5 - Love this one even before the issues below
If you like this game I would get in on it soon because the Dawgs may go with Beck since Daniels may be out with an injury. Also, Kirby is saying they have a number of breakthrough Covid cases, but who knows if this will end up affecting any key players. Something to keep in mind though.

Also like:
Kentucky -5.5
ND -16.5
thinking about ASU +8.5
I’m looking forward to Kent vs Mizzou game.

North Carolina at -26 looks good to me.
csu at 51.5 and the under scares me....their defense is terrible and so is Vandy's

For those who were wondering what I'm right about-here you go:

Air Force-Navy under 40-easy W
CU +17.5-easy W
CU/A&M under 51.5-easy W
CU to score first at +200-easy W

Only loss was OSU -14.

Still have Michigan -5.5 (Washington is soooooo ****ing bad), San Diego State +1, Vandy/CSU under 51.5 (goats up 14-0 on an "SEC" team), and Utah -7 tonight.

CU +17.5-easy W
CU/A&M under 51.5-easy W

Only loss was OSU -14.

Still have Michigan -5.5 (Washington is soooooo ****ing bad), San Diego State +1, Vandy/CSU under 51.5 (goats up 14-0 on an "SEC" team), and Utah -7 tonight.
7-2 was excellent. I'm gonna bet against UW again and Arizona (if pointsbet has it) next week. They're both dreadful.

I have a bunch of bets today. Will throw them all up soon.

CU +17.5-easy W
CU/A&M under 51.5-easy W

Only loss was OSU -14.

Good calls. I was 6-3. 16-9 for year.

Good calls. I was 6-3. 16-9 for year.
Here's my slate for today-
Bills -6.5
WFT +1
Jags/Texans under 44.5
Jets/Panthers under 45

Mac Jones 250+ passing yards and 2+ TDs
Broncos -3
Broncos/Giants under 41.5
Titans -3
Stafford 300+ passing yards and the Rams to win (Odds boost)

Parlayed the bold at +2387.

Here's my slate for today-
Bills -6.5
WFT +1
Jags/Texans under 44.5
Jets/Panthers under 45

Mac Jones 250+ passing yards and 2+ TDs
Broncos -3
Broncos/Giants under 41.5
Titans -3
Stafford 300+ passing yards and the Rams to win (Odds boost)

Parlayed the bold at +2387.
Hard on 9ers/Rams teaser.

Arkansas State +15. Might add a very small ML wager on them. Washington looks like they've quit.
Auburn +6.5
AFA/Utah State under 50.5
Stanford -11
Stanford/Vandy u49
Fresno +10 and a small ML play. I think UCLA might lay an egg.

Arkansas State +15. Might add a very small ML wager on them. Washington looks like they've quit.
Auburn +6.5
AFA/Utah State under 50.5
Stanford -11
Stanford/Vandy u49
Fresno +10 and a small ML play. I think UCLA might lay an egg.

Auburn is walking into a buzz saw.

Auburn is walking into a buzz saw.

Used oddsshark for years. Its pretty good. Might go smaller than normal on that game, but they have Auburn covering but Penn State winning.

Back