What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Georgia is the best team in the country at the moment.

You can make that case for sure, but LSU has a better chance at the playoff than UGA does right now (not to mention LSU has the best win the country with that W at Texas). We're going to likely get another Georgia-Alabama SEC championship game, and I don't see the committee taking a conference championship game loser unless they don't have any other choice. If LSU goes 11-1 and loses to Alabama, they could easily wind up with that 4th spot.

You can make that case for sure, but LSU has a better chance at the playoff than UGA does right now (not to mention LSU has the best win the country with that W at Texas). We're going to likely get another Georgia-Alabama SEC championship game, and I don't see the committee taking a conference championship game loser unless they don't have any other choice. If LSU goes 11-1 and loses to Alabama, they could easily wind up with that 4th spot.
What if Bama beats LSU and UGA (in champ game)? Both are 11-1.

What if Bama beats LSU and UGA (in champ game)? Both are 11-1.

LSU ahead of UGA. UGA's loss would come later than LSU's, and LSU's big OOC win in your hypothetical would be better than Georgia's in my opinion (I think Notre Dame will wind up at 8-4 or 9-3, and I think Texas will better that).

LSU ahead of UGA. UGA's loss would come later than LSU's, and LSU's big OOC win in your hypothetical would be better than Georgia's in my opinion (I think Notre Dame will wind up at 8-4 or 9-3, and I think Texas will better that).
Good points. Relative score might matter too.

Bama is vulnerable due to a VERY inexperienced defense. I would favor both Georgia and LSU right now.

Bama is vulnerable due to a VERY inexperienced defense. I would favor both Georgia and LSU right now.
Bama recruits so much talent and has such a high expectation/ high pressure environment that their roster is always going to turn over more quickly and have some inexperience in spots. I think where it's starting to bite them, in contrast to Clemson, is with the crazy level of turn over with the coaching staff. Changing some staff is good, but Bama has lost any semblance of coaching, techniques & systems continuity outside of Saban himself. That makes it a lot harder to reload with inexperienced talent.

I think that's fair, but Bama also has five more weeks between now and the time they get LSU at home. Plenty of time to improve.

Bama recruits so much talent and has such a high expectation/ high pressure environment that their roster is always going to turn over more quickly and have some inexperience in spots. I think where it's starting to bite them, in contrast to Clemson, is with the crazy level of turn over with the coaching staff. Changing some staff is good, but Bama has lost any semblance of coaching, techniques & systems continuity outside of Saban himself. That makes it a lot harder to reload with inexperienced talent.

Shows defensively more so than offensively IMO-hasn't been too long since Stevie Sarkisian's first stint in Tuscaloosa.

Shows defensively more so than offensively IMO-hasn't been too long since Stevie Sarkisian's first stint in Tuscaloosa.
OL hasn't been dominant like it had been. On offense, having Tua and that group of WRs covers a lot of deficiencies.

Colorado is now +8.5/9.

Have money at this number. If it goes higher, I will bet more. Tomorrow AM halves and quarters should be interesting.

Threw some down on:
Michigan over 9.5 TT 1H
Georgia over 19.5 TT 1H
Wazzu over 20.5 TT 1H
Wake-Elon over 33.5 1H
Okie Lite +7.5
KU-WVU over 49
KU +4.5
Heavy tOSU over 12.5 TT 1Q

To go with earlier...
I maxed CU: ASU under 54.5
I maxed Auburn:aTm over 49

Threw some down on:
Michigan over 9.5 TT 1H
Georgia over 19.5 TT 1H
Wazzu over 20.5 TT 1H
Wake-Elon over 33.5 1H
Okie Lite +7.5
KU-WVU over 49
KU +4.5
Heavy tOSU over 12.5 TT 1Q

To go with earlier...
I maxed CU: ASU under 54.5
I maxed Auburn:aTm over 49

I also have good chunks on Colorado +8.5 and +9
Added Cal +3

aTm 1H -2.5
aTm ML -160
ML parlay: Ole Miss and UGA.
Back out on Michigan

More to come; will study team totals and 1H

Split Tulane Thursday
Won USC last night

I have a parlay going
Wisconsin -3
UCF -11

Debating a UGA parlay with maybe Wazzu. That -18 seems easy. What do y'all think?

Can anyone see Maryland beating PSU outright at home?

Which Maryland will show up. Then again which PSU team will.

Back