What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Who cares how sharp it is when you have automatics like last night? Jay Gruden lol. It's not enough to have just one terrible head coach named Gruden now we need two.

OK how about UH@Nevada 65.5?

Who cares how sharp it is when you have automatics like last night? Jay Gruden lol. It's not enough to have just one terrible head coach named Gruden now we need two.

OK how about UH@Nevada 65.5?
Under. Holgo playing slower this year. King and WR out. How much has that fallen since open?

As much as I hate to say, I may have nuh money in that game.

I try not to bet on Nub games (try to bet with my head as much as I can).....but if that's at 17 Friday its too much for me to pass up. Ohio State and Wisconsin look every bit as good as the SEC teams.

I try not to bet on Nub games (try to bet with my head as much as I can).....but if that's at 17 Friday its too much for me to pass up. Ohio State and Wisconsin look every bit as good as the SEC teams.

tOSU laying 18 on the road against a nuh offense that can keep it close-ish at home is already too much IMO.

you like Ohio State to cover Saturday night at ****braska hawg?
Nope Neb +17.5 would be my lean right now. Boys at Action Network are buying Neb at -110 and -104. Even money on 17.5 is pretty good in my opinion.

You?

Any guess on AZ line?

They slip by UCLA by 3?
They beat them by 7+?
They lose?

Currently still ahead of CU in power rankings I see.

I could see that, if Viska and Mustafa are still out. If they are in the lineup, I would think it's closer to pick'em

Maybe less than 4 (like 3/3.5 but not a PK. Colorado still has a poor road record in the P12. One win doesn’t sway lines makers. Only way line adjusts that much is if Tate is out.

About else like Oregon State +4.5? It's moving up so I'm in wait and see but I'll take that this week. Stanford is just awful so far this year

This Rugby World Cup is free money but the odds are awful. Ireland 1/11 over Japan. And why do they suddenly kick the ball?

About else like Oregon State +4.5? It's moving up so I'm in wait and see but I'll take that this week. Stanford is just awful so far this year

I don't trust either team. If I get in on that, I'm taking the under. Neither of them can score.

Back