What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Circa openers...

Already have...
Texas+10.5 Max
Colorado - Oregon Over 58 Max
Maryland -2 1/2 Max
ASU -1 Max
LSU - UF Under 56 Max

I feel more confident about LSU covering the 13 against Florida than the total.....that offense is really good. Can't wait to watch them against Alabama

I feel more confident about LSU covering the 13 against Florida than the total.....that offense is really good. Can't wait to watch them against Alabama
It will be a slug fest between two very good defenses. Florida’s D is no joke. I actually like UF with such a big number. Going to see how things look throughout the week.

LOL Oddsshark

What will this ND line settle at, 11.5? USC are going to be in trouble against that D.

I'm ice right now, liked the over in Michigan/Iowa. :sick:
Dumb.

I read that ND is thin at DB with some injuries so they could have some problems with those talented USC receivers. And Slovis will be back.

I also like the under in the MSU-Wiscy game even though it's a low number.

Bear Fallica tweet on LSU vs Florida

We talked about this very rough back-to-back dynamic on our Audible Extra podcast coming out today.. although we didn’t have this eye-popping stat to underscore it.

Bear Fallica tweet on LSU vs Florida

We talked about this very rough back-to-back dynamic on our Audible Extra podcast coming out today.. although we didn’t have this eye-popping stat to underscore it.

Wait, are you saying you have a podcast called Audible Extra or he does and he said that before tweeting this? Is it called Audible Extra?

Wait, are you saying you have a podcast called Audible Extra or he does and he said that before tweeting this? Is it called Audible Extra?
Ha. Didn’t copy over correctly. Original text was from Stewart Mandel who does have a pod called Audible (and Audible Extra) with Bruce Feldman.

Ha. Didn’t copy over correctly. Original text was from Stewart Mandel who does have a pod called Audible (and Audible Extra) with Bruce Feldman.
That's what I figured but wanted to check since I listen to the Audible but I haven't had a chance to listen this week.

I keep going back and forth on if I want to take the Buffs +20 1/2.. Oregon's offense isn't very explosive but this defense makes anybody look explosive and then some. Do we get the Montez that played in an away win against ASU to at least keep the game somewhat respectable? It's PAC12 after dark which is never predictable. I have no faith in the upset but 20 1/2 is a lot to lay for a conference leader. Unless that Conference Leader is playing Nebraska then fade those ****ers all day long.

I keep going back and forth on if I want to take the Buffs +20 1/2.. Oregon's offense isn't very explosive but this defense makes anybody look explosive and then some. Do we get the Montez that played in an away win against ASU to at least keep the game somewhat respectable? It's PAC12 after dark which is never predictable. I have no faith in the upset but 20 1/2 is a lot to lay for a conference leader. Unless that Conference Leader is playing ****braska then fade those ****ers all day long.
We opened at +22. It got some sharp movement to 20.5 for a short bit but has been 21 for the last day or so. In my view, Colorado is only a play of the line somehow moves to 23.5/24. The total is still below 60, which still makes the Over a play.

We opened at +22. It got some sharp movement to 20.5 for a short bit but has been 21 for the last day or so. In my view, Colorado is only a play of the line somehow moves to 23.5/24. The total is still below 60, which still makes the Over a play.

I have CU total over 17.5 and a little on cu first to score (+165).

I'm afraid of the line (especially with the injuries) because of Oregon could pick their score if they want to on one hand but have been reluctant to air it out.

I'm more confident that CU will be down and Johnson will have to air it out on offense which should score points even against a really good defense. The score first is more for fun but Tucker likes to take the ball first so I took it.

Also have Texas +10.5, Washington -6.5, and FSU +26.5

Pic
I have CU total over 17.5 and a little on cu first to score (+165).

I'm afraid of the line (especially with the injuries) because of Oregon could pick their score if they want to on one hand but have been reluctant to air it out.

I'm more confident that CU will be down and Johnson will have to air it out on offense which should score points even against a really good defense. The score first is more for fun but Tucker likes to take the ball first so I took it.

Also have Texas +10.5, Washington -6.5, and FSU +26.5

Picked up USC -7 first half too.

Here are my bets for the day.

4 game parlay: Texas + 10.5, Memphis -4.5, Iowa money line, asu pick em.

Cincy -7 (am I dumb or should people be hammering this line)

LSU -13.5

Iowa State -10
So Carolina +24
Ole Miss +12
SDSU -4
LSU -13

1-1 last night. Lost over. Sweated out Oregon TT at 22.5

Back