What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

What action does everybody have today? I going Temple +6 in the early game.

I also kind of like USC and Okie Light to win outright as 3 and 4.5 pt dogs, respectively.

Not sure what to think about the MSU/Wake or Air Force/WSU games

I got on the AFA/Wazzu under.

Air raids with time off have struggled in bowls. AFA pace of play also calls for under.

What’s rationale for Wake/Sparty under?
Both offenses have been anemic lately. Both defenses have been improving.

aTm vs OSU last night. Classical betting situation I hate.

I had aTm -6. They score in 4Q with 4 mins or so to go up 10. You just know they are going to play loose on D, knowing that a TD still keeps them on the right side of the win... but the wrong side for me.

aTm vs OSU last night. Classical betting situation I hate.

I had aTm -6. They score in 4Q with 4 mins or so to go up 10. You just know they are going to play loose on D, knowing that a TD still keeps them on the right side of the win... but the wrong side for me.
I got crushed yesterday

I was also in big on the Under for AFA/Wazzu thanks to @manhattanbuf 👍

Also have a small parlay for the playoff games just for fun. I don’t like any of the lines in those games.

Back