What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Yep. Was doing coffee/errands and didn’t get bet down. Never hit a middle. 7 point spread was a gift. Weather improved. Good game.
I liked the new over. I just didn’t bet it because I have an uncomfortable amount invested monday.

NFL Conference Title Game Numbers
Titans +7.5
Packers +7

Thinking about a Titans/Niners parlay....The Bovada number for tonight is now at LSU -6.5.

My book just dropped the line to 4. I guess I am putting more in play than I thought. I know I am on the opposite side of a bunch of you, but good luck. I hope LSU wins by 5

Last edited:
Thinking of a parlay with the over in the titans/chiefs 52.5 and San fran 7.5. Was going to wait till tomorrow to see if the 9ers line moves down. Thoughts?

Hard to beat a team twice. GB will adjust from the first matchup, and they have the superior QB and a sneaky good defense. If anything it’s GB +7.5

Every time Kelce was split in previous Titan game, Mahomes was 19/21 no matter zone or man. Mahomes feasted cause he knew Titans 31 was only one to play man on Kelce (Orlovsky).

Not sure what to do with this, other than maybe just a key to watch today.

2020 Baseball over unders are out. I like a few of these-
Rangers over 79.5-My team can't beat the Yankees or Houston even in a 7 game series, but I do think they're a wild card contender.
Astros under 96.5-They can hit with the best of them, but that rotation isn't going to be anywhere near where it was LY. Cole leaving will hurt. Not having a manager in place makes the under a good call here.
Mets under 86.5-I see holes here, and I don't think they can contend for that division with the Braves (who will be solid), Nationals, and Phils. They'll come close to this one, but I think they'll win 78-82.
Indians under 86-I wonder about Cleveland's rotation, and who knows if Lindor is still there in late September?
Rockies under 75.5-What on earth makes you think this team can win 75? The pen sucks, hope isn't a rotation strategy, and who the hell knows what Dr. Bridich will do with Arenado?

Our go-to book for this year is going to be one of the first online providers in Colorado. Y’all Colorado peeps will be able to bet similar prices to the ones we get in LV (as long as you’re fast enough)...

If no fans in stands for all or some of CFB, will Vegas adjust lines of home team?

Back