What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona Pregame/Game Thread

Mark or Quinn or Steve or Matt or Katy
Which one?
Katy is just fine.
katy perry monkey GIF

Is KD hoping to redshirt Carter? He can play 2 more games before he burns it. Now would be a good opportunity.

Can any of you far more football-wise people explain why we call so many runs up the middle? I always hear the announcer talk about how it "sets up" play action and other things, but honestly, it is such a throwaway play that we run at least 20% of the time

This game has been comedic. Can’t score on offense, so we score on defense and special teams. Only to finally create an explosive play on offense. I really can’t stand Dorrell and Chev. But they will undoubtedly point to the 27+ points as improvement even though only 13 of them were actually offensive points. Which is exactly par for the course for them.

medir: oooooh 19 points, offensive dominance wow

Last edited:
Can any of you far more football-wise people explain why we call so many runs up the middle? I always hear the announcer talk about how it "sets up" play action and other things, but honestly, it is such a throwaway play that we run at least 20% of the time
Ineptitude. Zero football knowledge. Incompetence. In over their heads. Multitude of reasons

How bad is Cal? We’re pretty clearly not firing KD this year not matter what so it’s pretty important to get to 3-4 wins for the future of the program imo.

This game has been comedic. Can’t score on offense, so we score on defense and special teams. Only to finally create an explosive play on offense. I really can’t stand Dorrell and Chev. But they will undoubtedly point to the 27+ points as improvement even though only 13 of them were actually offensive points. Which is exactly par for the course for them.
I'll enjoy this for now, but it doesn't change how bad this athletic director and head coach is. Ultimately, talent took over

Back