What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona Pregame/Game Thread

Arizona is bad, that’s for sure. However, today proved to me that Lewis definitely has talent and he can play at this level. I thought the playcalling and scheme was better today, but still let A LOT to be desired. Far too much predictability still.

I do think it can be something to work with and give some life and confidence to the team, especially with a winnable game next week.

Hats off to the team this week - what a great win! SIAP, but since the players get all the blame from the coaches for losses they should get all the credit for the win.
Offense seemed a bit more fluid today. I am very interested in the “whose offense is it” debate. I am starting to believe really that KD was pushing an offense at Chev. Today looked much better

Arizona is bad, that’s for sure. However, today proved to me that Lewis definitely has talent and he can play at this level. I thought the playcalling and scheme was better today, but still let A LOT to be desired. Far too much predictability still.

I do think it can be something to work with and give some life and confidence to the team, especially with a winnable game next week.
The less that the staff tries to impose WCO rules on the offense, the more success Lewis will have.

Would love to carry this momentum into next week, but Wilcox ain’t Jeddy boy.

I said this earlier, this game looked and felt more like Chev called game from past seasons. I’m thinking KD had way too much influence on the O until this week.
So you think the adjustments they made over the bye week were to give Chev more control of the offense. I don’t know about that, man…

I think so to but QB play will be better for Cal (Garbers is bad, but not that bad). CU absolutely has to get the ball in Rice's hands as much as possible. Oh, and not let Dorrell anywhere near the offensive game plan
Big part of a winning effort will be if the special teams and especially the defense can create either some scores or some easy opportunities for scores.

If CU can get out ahead in the game Cal like Arizona today might be looking for a reason to lose. By the same measure giving Lewis some easier scores or letting him work from a lead should help his confidence.

Late to the thread, but here goes:

this offense is still pure garbage. At one point we were up 20-0 and hadn’t scored a single offensive point (all special teams and defense). Nobody should walk away from this pillow fight thinking we have somehow turned a corner. We haven’t. We beat a dog **** football team today. And while the game was fun to watch, it was entirely unsatisfying.

this offense is still pure garbage. At one point we were up 20-0 and hadn’t scored a single offensive point (all special teams and defense). Nobody should walk away from this pillow fight thinking we have somehow turned a corner. We haven’t. We beat a dog **** football team today. And while the game was fun to watch, it was entirely unsatisfying.
That's the spirit!

Thanks for the amazing insight

Back