What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona State Game Thread

Yeah, that's what I thought. "Manhattan" said the man would be a cancer and tried to backpedal your way out of it. You can't explain it because you know you're full of ****. You said the man would be a cancer. The end.

Yay, is it gif time?

6910e58bdd2eca8624458b251e073f40.gif
Teammates making a problem vs. the player making a problem is apparently too difficult for you to grasp.

He wanted a chance in the pros. That means starting. That combined with Lewis (or Stout) being the future at CU made it a very easy decision by him, and CU. Maybe not a cancer, but he would have been unhappy if he stayed. That would have infected the lockerroom. He already left once when he was told the truth.

Why is this so hard?
So much conjecture...Noyer having pro aspirations
I just think Sam wanted to finish college in Oregon...but he didn't tell me that.

I am surprised we haven't gotten more Lewis will never be a good QB comment. Also 6th year QB Sam Noyer is better than a freshman QB that is playing behind a bad QL. Also fans haven't called for Drew Carter to start lol.

He didn’t want to be the backup. That’s why he left, which makes your post bullshyt.

BTW - I didn’t say that he would be a cancer. I said him being there would be cancerous. Big difference. The current staff can’t manage the team as it is. No reason to think that they could manage a divided locker room.
How is a QB competition cancerous to a team? Noyer trying to hold on to the starting job over a freshman QB would—somehow—have ripped the team apart? Doesn’t every QB in the three-deep of most teams think he should be the starter?

Don’t you mean a talented and deep OL?

i know you know how to read.

Like I said hundred times. CU Ol depth is young and inexperienced but we have talent. You can always post where I said the OL depth is deep and talented. Selective recollection tp fit your narrrative? You do lose your memory when you grow older.

Like I said hundred times. CU Ol depth is young and inexperienced but we have talent. You can always post where I said the OL depth is deep and talented. Selective recollection tp fit your narrrative? You do lose your memory when you grow older.
THIS ^ Dude.......

How is a QB competition cancerous to a team? Noyer trying to hold on to the starting job over a freshman QB would—somehow—have ripped the team apart? Doesn’t every QB in the three-deep of most teams think he should be the starter?
I’ve written extensively on this subject. Your questions are already answered. The competition was over.

You said Oline is deep and talented in this very post. See?

Over/under on how many games it takes for BB2 to finally come to the conclusion that we are neither talented nor deep at OL? I mean, pretty much EVERYBODY who follows this team at all can see that, but sometimes it takes a while for people who are dug into delusional positions.

You said Oline is deep and talented in this very post. See?

So you can't read. Still waitig for you to post where I said the OL depth is deep and talented. The same guy will then say we need 2 OL from the transfer portal. Didn't think Fenske was a good addition at tackle. Said he was a guard or center. Please post the thread where i said the OL depth is deep and talented.

i turned it off at 14-0. poured a drink, and watched a movie. best.decision.ever.

there is no plan to be competitive, let along successful. from the regents on down, CU proves quite conclusively it doesn't give 2 ****s about football as long as the program isn't "embarrassing" to them in some way unrelated to competitiveness.

after the gb debacle, i feared this is where we would end up. the death convulsions were slow but ultimately predictable.

i am done. at least for awhile, with CU football. having been a die-hard fan for over half a century, it surprises me to type those words.

I'm pretty much with you at this point. I hate to admit that I'm far more interested in watching the big games each week instead of watching our Buffs.

So you can't read. Still waitig for you to post where I said the OL depth is deep and talented. The same guy will then say we need 2 OL from the transfer portal. Didn't think Fenske was a good addition at tackle. Said he was a guard or center. Please post the thread where i said the OL depth is deep and talented.
You said that they have good depth. That's the definition of deep, dummy!

1st time since my freshman year at CU 1988, I intentionally didn't watch the game. I watched UFC266. It was awesome by the way. I turned on the radio to listen to the 1st set of offensive plays. Run.Run.Sack. Punt. I was done!

Over/under on how many games it takes for BB2 to finally come to the conclusion that we are neither talented nor deep at OL? I mean, pretty much EVERYBODY who follows this team at all can see that, but sometimes it takes a while for people who are dug into delusional positions.
Even after posting hundrends of time saying I don't think the Ol depth is deep and talented. Why are you people so stubborn?

I give up, I am out.

Right here. I even highlighted it for you in my last post and I’ll do it again here. You see where you talk about the OL “depth” and where you say “we have talent”?
CU Ol depth is young and inexperienced but we have talent. You can always post where I said the OL depth is deep and talented. Selective recollection tp fit your narrrative? You do lose your memory when you grow older.
Now I’m honestly wondering if you are saying that the OL depth is not deep which is mind boggling.

Back