What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona State Game Thread

And you’re still shytposting. You don’t have any arguments, so you wanna troll me. Noyer is not good. We don’t know how good Lewis is because he’s playing with a handicapped play caller and a QB coach who can’t coach the scheme that fits Lewis’ style.

If I were wrong about Noyer, BTW, he’d be killing somewhere else - anywhere else. But, he is riding the pine as a third stringer. He’s emergency backup quality and should’ve remained a safety.
No one here wants Lewis to succeed more than me...he's from Texas.
Would we as fans had an indication of where Lewis really was had Fall practice been a little more open to the public?
Noyer was a backup at CU for a reason..he might've torn it up at a G5 or DII after transferring.
Don't deny having Noyer here would at the minimum give the coaches an option.
Hope you didn't bet against the US @ the Ryder Cup

No one wants to be the backup. You just described every football player in the history of football. Doesn't make them a cancer.
You just said he’d be a great teammate and would support Lewis/Shrout - even if Noyer was the backup. Noyer left the program because he didn’t want to be the backup.

You just said he’d be a great teammate and would support Lewis/Shrout - even if Noyer was the backup. Noyer left the program because he didn’t want to be the backup.

So what? You're attacking his character when you don't know the man. That makes you the asshole. He chose to go home. Can't blame him for that. He did everything this program asked him to do while he was here, including playing safety and coming back to start at QB when the program needed him to. Seems like a hell of a teammate to me.

So what? You're attacking his character when you don't know the man. That makes you the asshole. He chose to go home. Can't blame him for that. He did everything this program asked him to do while he was here, including playing safety and coming back to start at QB when the program needed him to. Seems like a hell of a teammate to me.
I did not attack his character. You need to learn how to read, asshole.

Jesse Pinkman Reaction GIF by Breaking Bad

Bitch, how are you gonna deny what you said and then post what you said? Keep talking. I want to see what lie comes next.
Cuck, do you know the difference between:

1) his presence would be a locker room cancer

and

2) he would be a locker room cancer

????????

You need to go to a meeting because there’s no serenity inside of that illiteracy.

I really hope no animals or children are near you during your rage postings.

and

????????

You need to go to a meeting because there’s no serenity inside of that illiteracy.

The discussion has nothing to do with where he sits on OSU’s depth chart.

Through three games, Noyer is better than Lewis. Just admit you’re wrong. It is no big deal…
No one here wants Lewis to succeed more than me...he's from Texas.
Would we as fans had an indication of where Lewis really was had Fall practice been a little more open to the public?
Noyer was a backup at CU for a reason..he might've torn it up at a G5 or DII after transferring.
Don't deny having Noyer here would at the minimum give the coaches an option.
Hope you didn't bet against the US @ the Ryder Cup
Bitch, how are you gonna deny what you said and then post what you said? Keep talking. I want to see what lie comes next.

Jesus christ... can y'all **** and get it over with... god damn

and

????????

I ****ing love the backpedling and the meaningless semantics. How the **** would his presence be a cancer, exactly? Every team has backups. Explain to me why specifically Noyer being here would be a cancer despite the fact that he was an excellent teammate and showed no signs of ever disrupting the locker room? BTW, what part of Manhattan are you in? Or is that more bullshyt?

I ****ing love the backpedling and the meaningless semantics. How the **** would his presence be a cancer, exactly? Every team has backups. Explain to me why specifically Noyer being here would be a cancer despite the fact that he was an excellent teammate and showed no signs of ever disrupting the locker room? BTW, what part of Manhattan are you in? Or is that more bullshyt?
Is there a Casa Bonita in Manhattan????? Sounds like we are getting ready for a FIGHT

Now that you know you’re wrong, you’re saying that my statements are “meaningless semantics”. You made a mountain out of something and went into full rage. This is comedy.

Noyer was asked back to Colorado after he left the first time to be the starter. He wasn’t in the team’s plans as the starter going forward after 2020. If the team struggled at all, inevitably the locker room would be divided about who should start.

Get to a meeting, cuck. I’m afraid of a relapse. The vulnerable people in your life don’t need any further violent outbursts from you.

Now that you know you’re wrong, you’re saying that my statements are “meaningless semantics”. You made a mountain out of something and went into full rage. This is comedy.

Noyer was asked back to Colorado after he left the first time to be the starter. He wasn’t in the team’s plans as the starter going forward after 2020. If the team struggled at all, inevitably the locker room would be divided about who should start.

Get to a meeting, cuck. I’m afraid of a relapse. The vulnerable people in your life don’t need any further violent outbursts from you.

You're so full of ****. I'm asking you to explain your bull**** rationalization and I'm wrong? Haha! You can't explain the difference and you know it. You said the young man would be a cancer because you don't think he's a good football player. Your projection is clearly a cry for help. Let me get you started.

https://manhattanmentalhealthcounseling.com

You're so full of ****. I'm asking you to explain your bull**** rationalization and I'm wrong? Haha! You can't explain the difference and you know it. You said the young man would be a cancer because you don't think he's a good football player. Your projection is clearly a cry for help. Let me get you started.

https://manhattanmentalhealthcounseling.com

“Serenity” trying to deflect some more even after he is given the information he’s requested…

Comedy Central Idk GIF by Drunk History

The choice was between Shrout/Lewis and Noyer. You cannot assume that Shrout tears his ACL in a fluke manner (while jogging). Last season was the transition year. It was best for both parties to move on. Shockingly, Noyer is buried on the depth chart elsewhere. He is not good. He has capped ability. At least with Lewis, when the decision was made, you had a higher ceiling. Hell, with real coaching, maybe his ceiling is still higher.
The decision - by all - was clearly the best (and only) one regarding Noyer.

“Serenity” trying to deflect some more even after he is given the information he’s requested…

Comedy Central Idk GIF by Drunk History

Yeah, that's what I thought. "Manhattan" said the man would be a cancer and tried to backpedal your way out of it. You can't explain it because you know you're full of ****. You said the man would be a cancer. The end.

Yay, is it gif time?

6910e58bdd2eca8624458b251e073f40.gif

Completely forgot about the game yesterday. Was having so much fun playing board games with my kids. I just got around to checking the score now.
Is it November yet?

What? Whatever you think about Noyer's playing ability, by all accounts he was an excellent teammate and upstanding guy. I have no doubt that he would've supported Lewis were he still here and he had he lost the job to him. You saying he would've been a cancer is bull****.
He wanted a chance in the pros. That means starting. That combined with Lewis (or Stout) being the future at CU made it a very easy decision by him, and CU. Maybe not a cancer, but he would have been unhappy if he stayed. That would have infected the lockerroom. He already left once when he was told the truth.

Why is this so hard?

Last edited:
He wanted a chance in the pros. That means starting. That combined with Lewis (or Stout) being the future at CU made it a very easy decision by him, and CU. Maybe not a cancer, but he would have been unhappy if he stayed. That would have infected the lockerroom. He already left once when he was told the truth.

Why is this so hard?
I should have kept reading before replying to the early part of this sub thread.

cuck and asshole. Yikes.

carry on.

Back