What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Baylor tailgate thread.

you gonna bring the gin this time?

I'm thinking about having Snow bring the gin. He's a gin guy. My concern is that he'll bring the equivalent of Evan Williams.

Note to snow - Beefeater or better. Preferably Tanqueray. Good gin is oh so good. But bad gin is about as bad as it gets.

I'm thinking about having Snow bring the gin. He's a gin guy. My concern is that he'll bring the equivalent of Evan Williams.

Note to snow - Beefeater or better. Preferably Tanqueray. Good gin is oh so good. But bad gin is about as bad as it gets.

I got some decent Gin in the freezer, but I will go buy some Tanq since you are so brand specific :lol:. Plus, my Gin drinking gets real slow once the temp goes down. Thats when whiskey and tequila intake increases.

I got some decent Gin in the freezer, but I will go buy some Tanq since you are so brand specific :lol:. Plus, my Gin drinking gets real slow once the temp goes down. Thats when whiskey and tequila intake increases.

Good man.

I gave FlaBuff's wife a sip of martini at the UGA game. She said she had never had a martini before. I warned her that A) Martinis are an acquired taste, and B) she'll probably think it tastes like kerosine. Sure enough. :lol:

I gave FlaBuff's wife a sip of martini at the UGA game. She said she had never had a martini before. I warned her that A) Martinis are an acquired taste, and B) she'll probably think it tastes like kerosine. Sure enough. :lol:

I don't think I had any martini. My mistake.

...getting excited for the trip up to CO. I leave tonight to pick up my brother from Baylor in Waco. We should be getting into the Denver area either late Friday or early Saturday. I haven't been to CU since 2007 and my brother has never been to Boulder, so it should be great. I can't wait to see you guys up there before the game.

Sacky: It is a distinct possibillity that we will have most of a keg left over from a party on friday evening. Can I bring that in lieu of gin? Only issue would be getting it to sackygate. lemme know.

Sacky: It is a distinct possibillity that we will have most of a keg left over from a party on friday evening. Can I bring that in lieu of gin? Only issue would be getting it to sackygate. lemme know.

strap it to the back of one of the mules your dating. :smile2:

Last edited:
Hell yes, a keg would be wonderful. I'll never say no to a keg. If need be, we can pick it up before we head into the lot. Just let me know where to come to pick it up. We (should) have space in the Jeep for it. If not, I'll make it fit. I'm good at that.

This is all predicated on the assumption that we're not talking about a keg of Pabst or Milwaukees Best.

Hell yes, a keg would be wonderful. I'll never say no to a keg. If need be, we can pick it up before we head into the lot. Just let me know where to come to pick it up. We (should) have space in the Jeep for it. If not, I'll make it fit. I'm good at that.

This is all predicated on the assumption that we're not talking about a keg of Pabst or Milwaukees Best.

Truthfully, I have no idea whats in the keg. BUt if its better than PBR, I will be shocked. And don't you dare diss PBR. That **** is delicious (after the 3d one).

However, are you really gonna turn down free beer? and ya, arranging pickup would be very easy to do.

Truthfully, I have no idea whats in the keg. BUt if its better than PBR, I will be shocked. And don't you dare diss PBR. That **** is delicious (after the 3d one).

However, are you really gonna turn down free beer? and ya, arranging pickup would be very easy to do.

OK. I won't turn down free beer. That wouldn't be very fair to everybody else. Still, would it kill you to upgrade to Bud Light? :lol:

I agree that PBR is far superior to bud light. In fact, I'd even put it above tacate.

I must have not gotten the memo that PBR stopped sucking. When did this happen?

PBR definitely better than Bud Light. And I could agree with better than Tacate also.

I have had PBR once in my life. About half way down my throat I realized the most disgusting taste my body had ever tasted was about to ruin the rest of the perfectly good beer in my stomach. I was able to burp it up just in time, while keeping the good beer down. Good story huh?

^^ You've never had Milwaukee's Best Light or Natural Light, have you?

Bud Light is like the quintessential keg beer. No, it's not great. Not even good, but it's acceptable when dispensed from a keg.

Oh hell, who am I kidding? All beer is fine when dispensed from a keg. Make sure it's cold, though. The chili is gonna be hot.

Back