What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Baylor tailgate thread.

The list:

Greg: Fritos
Snow - keg (I'll pick up). If no keg - bring some gin.
Dio - dessert. (cookies, brownies, whatever)
Rugged - grated cheese (just get a couple bags of grated cheddar)
BCS - Fritos
Ruff - Sour cream (2-3 16oz cups)
Nik - Fritos.
FC - French bread.
Montana - beer.

Montana is the recipient of the allbuffs tickets this week, BTW. I hope he remembers.

The list:

BCS - Fritos
Nik - Fritos.
FC - French bread.
Montana - beer.

Montana is the recipient of the allbuffs tickets this week, BTW. I hope he remembers.

clearly i represent the classy element of this group...

The list:

BCS - Fritos
Nik - Fritos.
FC - French bread.
Montana - beer.

can i bring anything other than fritos

pbr became good again when all those damn hipsters started demanding it at bars.
hip1.jpg

The list:

BCS - Fritos
Nik - Fritos.
FC - French bread.
Montana - beer.

Is there going to be any liquor? Or are we just drinking the keg and Montana's beer?

Is there going to be any liquor? Or are we just drinking the keg and Montana's beer?

I'm bringing the rum that was left over from the last tailgate, plus there's another guy coming with a shaker of martinis. If you want to bring some gin, that would be fine. I'll bring some tonic.

Keep in mind that I have a bunch of leftover beer, too.

I'm bringing the rum that was left over from the last tailgate, plus there's another guy coming with a shaker of martinis. If you want to bring some gin, that would be fine. I'll bring some tonic.

Keep in mind that I have a bunch of leftover beer, too.

I don't buy or drink gin. I was just wondering if there would be something stronger than beer. There is, so all is good.

I don't buy or drink gin. I was just wondering if there would be something stronger than beer. There is, so all is good.

Someday, young man, you will learn that the world has some far better liquor to offer than Evan Williams. I understand why you drink it now, but when you grow older, you are likely to find that gin is pretty good stuff.

Someday, young man, you will learn that the world has some far better liquor to offer than Evan Williams. I understand why you drink it now, but when you grow older, you are likely to find that gin is pretty good stuff.

Bourbon and Scotch will be fine. I guess I don't mind gin and tonics so maybe I'll enjoy gin more when I'm older, but I've always been a whiskey guy.

Stupid rum made me get a little too drunk at the Hawaii gater. Who was that who brought it? You wspy? damn you....

Anyway - dessert is comin.

Bourbon and Scotch will be fine. I guess I don't mind gin and tonics so maybe I'll enjoy gin more when I'm older, but I've always been a whiskey guy.

whiskey and Evan Williams ftw. EW just goes down like water.... at least it isn't Ten High

whiskey and Evan Williams ftw. EW just goes down like water.... at least it isn't Ten High

Just to be clear...I brought Evan Williams Green last game...I dunno if that's what you were thinking about...it is usually cheaper than Ten High, but tastes a ton better. It isn't good whiskey, but it is cheap as **** and, as you said, goes down like water.

green label?! I was always a fan of the black JD knock-off

evan-williams.jpg

Is it cheaper than Ten-High? I remembered Ten-High being the dregs

You can find handles of the green for $15 at some of the bigger stores. Liter costs about $10 or so.

evangreen1litre.jpg

That's a ****load of Fritos, I can't believe I'm going to miss this one...

That's a ****load of Fritos, I can't believe I'm going to miss this one...

I'm making a ****load of chili. Nothing goes better with chili than fritos. NOTHING.

If somebody wants to bring some potato chips along with the fritos, that would be cool, too.

BTW- The chili will mostly be made tonight. It's not something that can be made from scratch at a tailgate.

What time do you think you'll get started, sacky? I believe the lots open at 1pm today.

I've got a business lunch today and it doesn't look like I'll make it over until about 3. I'll have Fritos + something, but I didn't want you to get stuck without any chips for the chili before I got there.

What time do you think you'll get started, sacky? I believe the lots open at 1pm today.

I've got a business lunch today and it doesn't look like I'll make it over until about 3. I'll have Fritos + something, but I didn't want you to get stuck without any chips for the chili before I got there.

3:00 should be fine. If you want to bring something extra, make it beer. See you this afternoon.

Back