What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Season Thread

Wisconsin had a nice drive going there until they killed themselves with that holding penalty on a big run, then missed the FG

Najee Harris isn’t a third rounder. He’ll be one of the first couple of RBs taken - likely mid 2nd or earlier.
Talent wise I totally agree!! Most early mocks seem to have him going later. Saw one today that had him as the 9th RB off the board.

I always shake my head when QB’s and receivers complete passes for a loss when the clock is running down.

Some day soon, Colorado is going to play in the Granddaddy of them all, and I will be there.

I've been looking forward to that day since we joined the Pac12.

But I also have this fear that when we qualify for the Rose will be a year when the Rose is a semifinal game and we end up going to the Fiesta instead. Of course the best case here would be that we're in the playoff.

Back