What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Season Thread

Your narrative around PAC 12 teams seldom aligns with reality in my observation.

Wisconsin has turned the ball over 3 times in their own territory, one time leading directly to an Oregon TD and then 2 other times giving Oregon a very short field. UW also had a holding penalty which took away a likely TD and then they proceeded to miss a FG on that same drive.

Wisconsin has turned the ball over 3 times in their own territory, one time leading directly to an Oregon TD and then 2 other times giving Oregon a very short field. UW also had a holding penalty which took away a likely TD and then they proceeded to miss a FG on that same drive.
None of which was related to your previous uninformed post.

Damn, our conference really is pathetic in bowl games. Between Oregon, USC, Utah and Washington St really have looked awful

ASU and CU in the South Next year. Oregon and Washington in the north

None of which was related to your previous uninformed post.

My bad, I was thinking you had quoted my later post. And yes I expected Wisconsin to have more success running the ball and much of that has to do with Oregon stacking the box due to Wisconsin's lack of a downfield passing game.

My bad, I was thinking you had quoted my later post. And yes I expected Wisconsin to have more success running the ball and much of that has to do with Oregon stacking the box due to Wisconsin's lack of a downfield passing game.
Taylor 21 for 94. 18 long.

Oregon’s strength this season has been run defense.

Cristobal acting like he just won the natty. Ok I probably wouldn’t be complaining if Tucker acted like that after winning the Rose Bowl.

That Holland kid they have in the secondary is versatile. They move him all over, I was hoping he was a junior at least. Their roster said he's a soph.

Back