What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Season Thread

A couple of pretty good games going on right now. Iowa and SC are exchanging scores ... for some reason the Holiday Bowl always seems to be one of the best bowl games of the season, with evenly matched teams going at it for 60 minutes ... or more.

I’d give my left nut to have a head of hair like Gundy’s. Although with my aging face I’d look sort of weird.

And Mac Brown is denied!!!!! And now, your undefeated, and still World Champion of Victory Locker Dancing MF-ing MEL TUCKER!!!

Iowa, the same offensive juggernaut, that managed to score over 30 just once this year (against Middle Tennessee State) and a whole 3 pts. against Michigan.

Is that legal? Can a QB cross the line of scrimmage then run back and still throw a pass? Guess so!!

Is that legal? Can a QB cross the line of scrimmage then run back and still throw a pass? Guess so!!
Where he throws the pass is the main issue.

My understanding of the rule is that in order to be considered across the line his entire body must be over the line. Once that happens then he cannot legally pass the ball even if he comes back behind the line.

On this play the replay looked like he was at the line but clearly did not fully cross it (at least that's how I saw it.)

Back