What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Season Thread

It wasnt that we lost-it was how we lost. Worst performance of the season and it wasnt close. Air Force is heading for win #11-theyre a hell of a program and Troy Calhoun can flat coach.
Agree I just hate that Tucker decided to play in OT instead of having the best player on the field run it in from 2.5 yards out for the win. That’s squarely the reason I think it was the worst loss of the year

Agree I just hate that Tucker decided to play in OT instead of having the best player on the field run it in from 2.5 yards out for the win.

Valid, and I can't argue that-but i was far more pissed about the Arizona, Wazzu, and UCLA losses

Agree I just hate that Tucker decided to play in OT instead of having the best player on the field run it in from 2.5 yards out for the win. That’s squarely the reason I think it was the worst loss of the year
Revisionist history and I agree with you. Maybe, he knew something we didn't, idk? You've coached, could be as simple as stepping on your dick, it happens.

Revisionist history and I agree with you. Maybe, he knew something we didn't, idk? You've coached, could be as simple as stepping on your dick, it happens.
My point is that it’s not revisionist history. I was screaming for them to go for it at the time instead of playing for OT

Valid, and I can't argue that-but i was far more pissed about the Arizona, Wazzu, and UCLA losses

Arizona and USC were both bad losses and gut wrenching defeats from a fan perspective. I’d like to forget Oregon, Utah and WSU and pretend they didn’t exist.

My point is that it’s not revisionist history. I was screaming for them to go for it at the time instead of playing for OT
Ok, fair enough. I agree, if it were me making that call. I'm not gonna make excuses and see what you're getting at. It's a game that should've been a W, without that decision.

The staff people for the bowl sponsor were very organized. There were Cheez-It crackers in the Gatorade and Calhoun was covered with them after he got doused. Odd Note: He (TC) caused a minor stir in MW circles this year with an offhand remark that the AFA might be better off leaving the MW and playing an independent schedule. IIRC it was after a home night game that was poorly attended. Apparently the newer tranche of Springs residents are not adopting the AFA as a home team to the extent that the old timers did.

Lawrence will have to use his feet to win.

If Fields is not mobile, it will be a long day.

Lamb vs Stingley/Felton could be special.

OU / LSU will be closer than most think.

Enjoy the games.

Lawrence will have to use his feet to win.

If Fields is not mobile, it will be a long day.

Lamb vs Stingley/Felton could be special.

OU / LSU will be closer than most think.

Enjoy the games.
REALLY? OU/LSU "closer"???

Did the Dirt Thieves suddenly recruit a bunch of "eligible-to-play-immediately" defenders who can actually prevent LSU from scoring?
The Thieves "D" yielded an average of 30 pts. per game over their last six games; none of those opponents were the equal of LSU.

REALLY? OU/LSU "closer"???

Did the Dirt Thieves suddenly recruit a bunch of "eligible-to-play-immediately" defenders who can actually prevent LSU from scoring?
The Thieves "D" yielded an average of 30 pts. per game over their last six games; none of those opponents were the equal of LSU.

If closer is something like LSU 45, OU 34......yeah-I can see that. I'm gonna take Clemson by a score in the nightcap.

Just seems like Leach does not want to be at Wazzu anymore, but no one really wants to poach him either.

I like LSU winning big and Clemson in a really low-scoring game.
Bummer that fields isn’t full go, probably would have been just as entertaining as Georgia ou from a couple years ago

How do you figure? Memphis is 16...

8 team playoff would be LSU/Wis, Ohio State/Baylor, Clemson/Oregon, Oklahoma/Georgia.

College football fans deserve that kind of tournament.
Because the proposals have the top ranked g5 program in them

I get why people assume the same criteria would be used in an 8-team playoff, but I think you would see a different type of ranking system.

How do you figure? Memphis is 16...

8 team playoff would be LSU/Wis, Ohio State/Baylor, Clemson/Oregon, Oklahoma/Georgia.

College football fans deserve that kind of tournament.

I don't think Georgia, Oregon, Memphis, Baylor, or Wisconsin belong in a playoff. Until we get a 5th team who genuinely gets screwed......why are we talking about this? Let's start by making sure the entire P5 plays the same amount of P5 games.

Back