What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

#********bitch lol

Is that a gun or a hair dryer?
The hashtag is from the song Mo Bamba (nsfw). Nebraska has a transfer from Texas who dated the real Mo Bamba while he was there.

Their fans are freaking out about it on twitter. Their football S&C coach cried about it too lol.

Edit: whoops, I initially read your post thinking you were asking about the hashtag.

The hashtag is from the song Mo Bamba (nsfw). Nebraska has a transfer from Texas who dated the real Mo Bamba while he was there.

Their fans are freaking out about it on twitter. Their football S&C coach cried about it too lol.

Edit: whoops, I initially read your post thinking you were asking about the hashtag.

Lol that’s fantastic.

To Surveyors credit the Nebraska boards I looked at are not making a big deal out of it really. Anyone that has is basically being told "who cares?"

Will this thread die on December 31st at 11:59pm?
Can it please end soon? We won, they lost, end of story, end of year.
We can start a new one in September

WTF does any Buffs fan know about Volleyball?

Nebraska VB fans aren't so wound up about Stanford's bulletin board as many want to think.

There's no news here. Move along little buffalos. Move right along.. . . . .
I know it’s for chicks and shirtless fighter pilots with aviator sunglasses from the 80’s, and that’s it. And all it ever should be.

WTF does any Buffs fan know about Volleyball?

Nebraska VB fans aren't so wound up about Stanford's bulletin board as many want to think.

There's no news here. Move along little buffalos. Move right along.. . . . .
The attached screenshots are my own personal fb newsfeed alone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181216-135928_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20181216-135928_Facebook.jpg
    630.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20181216-135859_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20181216-135859_Facebook.jpg
    700.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20181216-140729_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20181216-140729_Facebook.jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 33
I'm an artist and a graphic designer with access to photoshop and illustrator....don't tempt me with a good time.
source.gif

Maybe, just maybe, Dr. Tommy hid the gun in the woods of Northern California where it was found by the Stanford Tree.
He has a history of hiding guns. https://www.si.com/vault/1995/09/25...y-in-the-man-who-runs-the-program-tom-osborne

Tyrone Williams, a senior cornerback, was charged in March 1994
with two felonies--unlawful discharge of a firearm and use of a
weapon to commit a felony--in connection with a Jan. 30, 1994,
shooting. Police say that Williams fired two shots into a car
occupied by former New York Jet safety Kevin Porter, who was in
town visiting friends. Porter was not hit. After the shooting,
but before Williams was charged, then-Nebraska assistant Kevin
Steele was given Williams's .22 caliber revolver. Then Steele
and Osborne locked the gun in a cabinet.

Is this the same bunch of slimeballs who chanted "Sals dead, go big red" following the death of Sal Aunese from cancer trying to talk about sportsmanship.

Is this the same bunch of slimeballs who chanted "Sals dead, go big red" following the death of Sal Aunese from cancer trying to talk about sportsmanship.
No those were different slimballs. They were kicked out of the tribe, sent to Siberia and now cheer for the Russian soccer team at international tournaments.

He has a history of hiding guns. https://www.si.com/vault/1995/09/25...y-in-the-man-who-runs-the-program-tom-osborne

Tyrone Williams, a senior cornerback, was charged in March 1994
with two felonies--unlawful discharge of a firearm and use of a
weapon to commit a felony--in connection with a Jan. 30, 1994,
shooting. Police say that Williams fired two shots into a car
occupied by former New York Jet safety Kevin Porter, who was in
town visiting friends. Porter was not hit. After the shooting,
but before Williams was charged, then-Nebraska assistant Kevin
Steele was given Williams's .22 caliber revolver. Then Steele
and Osborne locked the gun in a cabinet.
Yes. That was the joke.

Well played Akron, well played.

No real news here. Nebraska's Athletic Department made that much and more with concession sales, parking fees and etc. on the date of the cancelled game alone. Not to mention sales on the date of the makeup game.

Contrary to Surveyor’s propaganda, Cobgobbler fans are all mad about the Furd drawing. One female caller to the local Omaha talk radio station this evening even tried to draw a connection between the tree holding the gun and school shootings. Morons.

Back