What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

It must be tough to hate a group who doesn't give a **** about you.
I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you--how nebraska fans feel about me have no bearing on my hate for them. I hate them for what they are; it's not some sort of defensiveness or retaliation.

And, as always, welcome to our CU Buffs fans chat site.

Will this thread die on December 31st at 11:59pm?
Can it please end soon? We won, they lost, end of story, end of year.
We can start a new one in September

No. Never. Get out of here with this take.

It must be tough to hate a group who doesn't give a **** about you.

Lol you're a goofball. That's what Iowa fans tell you when you attempt to troll them.

Surveyor was an academic all american at UNL in corn detasseling and pegging.

Not saying much-what are their qualifications for that? Showing up for class more than half the time? No-this thread should NEVER die. Going to enjoy every single ****ing second of having scoreboard on those inbreds until Sept. 9, 2019.

Well Professors. Drawing inspiration from your personal experiences again?
tenor.gif

Merry Christmas Allbuffers. Most of you are okay Joes even though many of you are filled with misguided Husker hate. **** the rest of you.
You're unexpectedly right. Some people's hate is misguided. **** them.

But for most of us, our fusker hate is guided 100% on target. It's not central to who we are, it's just a casual hate. Peace, justice, happiness, and a casual desire for the nubs to lose every game they ever play, in any sport, against every opponent, for the rest of time. It's healthy.

You're unexpectedly right. Some people's hate is misguided. **** them.

But for most of us, our fusker hate is guided 100% on target. It's not central to who we are, it's just a casual hate. Peace, justice, happiness, and a casual desire for the nubs to lose every game they ever play, in any sport, against every opponent, for the rest of time. It's healthy.
Lord hear our prayer

Same back you. Your often nuts and out of touch with reality.

And here's to a proper Husker beat down of the Buffalos in 2019. God willing I'll be there in person to witness the carnage.

Happy Holidays! And for the last time in 2018 you an can kiss my ***!

GBR!

Back