What's new

Official ****braska Hate Thread

ahoelsken

BOOM! He might have just made my point. Look who's hanging out at HuskerMax. I don't consider CU top of the list of teams for the ****ers to beat this year. Wisconsin is by far.

It's fun to see the hate for the ****ers begin to boil again from the little brother to the West. It's beginning to happen just the same from the one to the East too. Except they have my more of my attention. Could it be they are a better program than CU?

One of these days (sooner than later) you'll have Texas in the PAC12, then you will develop a whole new definition of hate for a program. If that happens, I and most all ****er fans will be squarely in your court.

Good luck with them. They don't know how to play fair.
Youve lost six games in a row to Wisconsin.

Jalapeno

NFS Drift King
91 more days to go.

While the game resulted in a 19-19 tie and Woody Paige said it was like kissing your sister, the game still felt like a win because ****er fans were crying that Hudson was offsides on the FG block to end the game. They must have forgotten about another blocked kick earlier in the game.

Highlander

There can be only one
Club Member
91 more days to go.

While the game resulted in a 19-19 tie and Woody Paige said it was like kissing your sister, the game still felt like a win because ****er fans were crying that Hudson was offsides on the FG block to end the game. They must have forgotten about another blocked kick earlier in the game.

One of the coldest + best days of my life!

Go Buffs

I sure miss Dallas and Idot Buff
Club Member
91 more days to go.

Those announcers were Nub dickheads.

FlaBuff

I'm just one man, there's only so much I can do.
Club Member
Wow! It's only June and FlaBuff is already writing poetry.
I never stop writing it. These pissants just surface my iambic pentameter for public consumption.

Surveyor hides behind his self sewn black skirt, praying Frost is as morally compromised as old Tom when it comes to law-breaking players.

Jalapeno

NFS Drift King
90 more days until we beat ****braska!

Remember that freezing downpour in Lincoln where after a fumble filled three quarters, Eric Binenemy scored four TDs in the 4Q to ice the ****ers and their fans? Must have been an awesome drive home for those ****er fans.

Not Sure

Club Member
Club Member

Remember that freezing downpour in Lincoln where after a fumble filled three quarters, Eric Binenemy scored four TDs in the 4Q to ice the ****ers and their fans? Must have been an awesome drive home for those ****er fans.
I can’t speak for the ****ers in attendance, but I can verify that it was a pretty awesome drive home for me.

BuffsRising

That was the best game of mike pritchard’s career as a buff.

Unleash Hell

I remember the cries for firing Osborne.
Up to that point he could never win the big game which was normally Oklahoma. Then there was this new dog in town Colorado that they couldn’t beat.

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member