What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

tenor.gif

Indiana's QB looked pretty damn solid, from the little I watched of it. Of course, that could've been because of the vaunted black shirt defense. :LOL:
They have been making various QBs look good the last couple seasons.

One of the problems with running the offense they do is that they have a hard time giving the defense a good look at what other teams will be throwing at them. Don't know if that matters much either because they lack talent back there anyways.

Indiana's QB looked pretty damn solid, from the little I watched of it. Of course, that could've been because of the vaunted black shirt defense. :LOL:
Indiana had a very very good offensive line, and that QB stood solid in the pocket and delivered accurate passes. Would like to see that here next year!!! Indiana looked man for man a more talented team, so how the heck did Nebraska think they would win the West and roll to Indianapolis with a roster as weak as they have?

Indiana had a very very good offensive line, and that QB stood solid in the pocket and delivered accurate passes. Would like to see that here next year!!! Indiana looked man for man a more talented team, so how the heck did ****braska think they would win the West and roll to Indianapolis with a roster as weak as they have?
They think it's the past glory years, I suppose. Oh and they have the closet savior in Frost. :D

Indiana had a very very good offensive line, and that QB stood solid in the pocket and delivered accurate passes. Would like to see that here next year!!! Indiana looked man for man a more talented team, so how the heck did ****braska think they would win the West and roll to Indianapolis with a roster as weak as they have?
They think it's the past glory years, I suppose. Oh and they have the closet savior in Frost. :D

They believe the propaganda from the information ministry. Any high school player who signs with Nebraska must be by nature of the signature and the uniform automatically become future all-Americans. Those who turn them down, decommit, or transfer out are the refuse, the failures.

It's the same thinking that makes them believe that hiring Frosting and going back to an obsolete offense will make them contenders for the NC.

it’s funny because it becomes more and more obvious that every fanbase hates them and it warms my heart.
This is quite interesting to hear from an AD!!! There is very good coaches in the BIG10 and plenty of cash for facilities, and Nebraska is in pretty much the worst overall locale in the conference, so the battle for relevancy let alone championships is long and unlikely.

I cannot stress how much the rest of the country, especially all the old Big 12 teams and states despise Nebraska!!! And the BIG 10 programs are not going to ever want them to succeed in “their” league!

Early word on this Indiana tiff is negative recruiting by Husker coaches against Indiana on some guys they were both recruiting. Indiana looked talented all over the field and we all saw Minnesota looked far better.

Rough Saturday for our good friend BuffSurveyor. He started out with the gloating going on with the Buffs going down. Of course, someone pointed out that the Trojans didn't seem to fold in the 4th quarter due to the altitude, (good point he says).

Then he goes onto tell truth "Blackshirts have been an epic fail. Time to up the current standards for getting one". Standards? If there were standards, they'd have burned and buried that stupid gimick when Callahan took over, for good!

He knows deep in his heart that Frost is a COMPLETE FRAUD. Poor guy.

Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 11.24.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 11.24.14 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 11.24.14 PM.png
    223.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 11.24.14 PM.png
    223.2 KB · Views: 3
Early word on this Indiana tiff is negative recruiting by ****er coaches against Indiana on some guys they were both recruiting. Indiana looked talented all over the field and we all saw Minnesota looked far better.
Ah that makes sense. I can’t find the exact quote, but he also cried about crossover scheduling at the 2018 B1G media days. I’m paraphrasing but his basic point was that it wasn’t fair for Wisconsin to play Indiana, Maryland, and Rutgers while Nebraska plays Ohio State and Michigan.

Back