What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I don't know why anybody would want to play for him, honestly. Most probably just want to play for Nebraska, for whatever reason :D, only problem is that ass clown is there and not going anywhere for awhile, I'm guessing.

Frost epitomizes the mouth breathing, knuckle dragging ****braska fan base. "You would have been ridiculed or beat up in my day" (referring to wearing a hoodie during warm ups when it's 30 degrees out).

Here's Frost's quote from halftime. This guy...

Grasping at straws.

Frost sounds like a guy who knows the ship is going down and he can't bail fast enough.

This is the kind of stuff that causes more and more players to tune the guy out leading to even more frustration on his part and stupid responses.

He needs to be careful. That beat up in my day stuff leaves him open to getting fired for cause if and when the players actually take him up on it and somebody get hurt and sues. It's the only thing that could get them out of that terrible contract and let them move on to the next coach who won't be able meet their unrealistic expectations.

He comes across as quite childish when he goes on one of his rants. Way too much focus on the glory days........bet his players are getting sick of hearing it.
Especially when you consider that those glory days were before most of the players were ever born.

Especially when you consider that those glory days were before most of the players were ever born.

I’m 34, I don’t remember any Husker glory days lol. My fondest memory is in 2001 and everything before that is a bit of a blur. Sadly, outside of the miracle at Michigan, I don’t have many Colorado moments either. The 2001 thrashing, 2016, 2017 NU, 2018 NU. Big 12 championship and the blowout against Oregon in the Fiesta Bowl.

either way lol Nebraska has pretty much always been a nobody my whole life.

USA Today On the whole Hoodie Rant:
Nebraska: If you root for a bad college football team, you see the disease before the symptoms...
Well Scott, if you dislike your team so much, you better go recruit some new guys and get them on the field in a hurry. Because after the promising end to last season and all the hype that you helped feed into this year by talking about what a great offseason your team had, it’s interesting how differently you view that locker room now that you’re an unimpressive 4-4. Now that the truth is out there about the root cause of your problems, the finger is going to be pointed right back at you if you don’t fix it soon.

Last edited:
These are the greatest fans in college football. They count the spring game as a win.
From Huskerboard.com
1572314824363.png
Treating it like a real game makes them feel better. And they could save a few bytes of space by dropping that B1G Champ game listing since they aren't going anytime soon, (or later for that matter.)

From Huskerboard.com
View attachment 32313
Treating it like a real game makes them feel better. And they could save a few bytes of space by dropping that B1G Champ game listing since they aren't going anytime soon, (or later for that matter.)
I'm trying to decide if I want to go to the Maryland game. It will likely be a 12pm EST start (10am for NU, lol), and the Buffs will probably be the late game...

Maybe my second favorite team will win when I attend their game this year.

I'm trying to decide if I want to go to the Maryland game. It will likely be a 12pm EST start (10am for NU, lol), and the Buffs will probably be the late game...

Maybe my second favorite team will win when I attend their game this year.
Lincoln is in the central time zone. It’ll be 11:00 AM for them.

I’m 34, I don’t remember any ****er glory days lol. My fondest memory is in 2001 and everything before that is a bit of a blur. Sadly, outside of the miracle at Michigan, I don’t have many Colorado moments either. The 2001 thrashing, 2016, 2017 NU, 2018 NU. Big 12 championship and the blowout against Oregon in the Fiesta Bowl.

either way lol ****braska has pretty much always been a nobody my whole life.
I won money on the 2001 game, and not because I was just being a homer. We'd had so many chances against those cock suckers in previous years, we'd miss a fg or their kicker would make the ****ing kick of his life, or just whatever would happen. It just felt like we were gonna be due that day. I didn't expect it to go like that really, but it was ****ing awesome. :D

Comments are worth a read too
Frost is right
The divisional divide between the B1G East and West is ludicrous.
We should get to play more teams like Nebraska.
:LOL:

Build a powerhouse by lining the pantry with patsies, classic husker move. If nothing else Frosty is a true blue, dyed in the wool, husker.

Comments are worth a read too

:LOL:
Last line in the article is pure gold

Saturday’s loss moved Frost to 0-1 in his career vs. Indiana.

Back