What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Soooooooo I checked the Fusker class today-I noticed the only kids they got from Colorado are former Rams who probably decided they weren't dude enough to play for Steve Addazio. I thought Colorado kids going there was sooooooo much than playing for CU? What happened?

Soooooooo I checked the ****er class today-I noticed the only kids they got from Colorado are former Rams who probably decided they weren't dude enough to play for Steve Addazio. I thought Colorado kids going there was sooooooo much than playing for CU? What happened?
A Frost warning.

Soooooooo I checked the ****er class today-I noticed the only kids they got from Colorado are former Rams who probably decided they weren't dude enough to play for Steve Addazio. I thought Colorado kids going there was sooooooo much than playing for CU? What happened?
We should start a pool. How long until the first 4* fusker signee transfers to another school. Bonus if he goes to Oregon State.

Who is the first one to catch a legal charge (felony or higher just to keep it interesting.)

Who is the first on that Frosting calls soft? Lazy?

Here you go @MtnBuff

We should start a pool. How long until the first 4* ****er signee transfers to another school. Bonus if he goes to Oregon State.

Right after their game with whatever ****ing directional school they start next year off with. This player will transfer to Rutgers.

Who is the first one to catch a legal charge (felony or higher just to keep it interesting.)

I'm gonna go JoJo Doman. He'll get busted for indecent exposure.

Who is the first on that Frosting calls soft? Lazy?
His wife! Boom. I win!

MEL TUCKER doing his job and recruiting the local kids, combined with the top kids going to currently legitimate schools. I hope and think that the Colorado kids to Nebraska highway is CLOSED!!!

For some reason Reddit has been suggesting stupid ****er **** to me. Today it sent me this gem:

****er delusions
Since allbuffs replaces the letters the link doesn't work. I for some reason get a lot of the same thing with the news stories that get recommended to me on my phone.

Might be because I took such joy in reading their boards and their "journalist" trying to explain away so many beatings they took this year and last.

Blame Google.

Since allbuffs replaces the letters the link doesn't work. I for some reason get a lot of the same thing with the news stories that get recommended to me on my phone.

Might be because I took such joy in reading their boards and their "journalist" trying to explain away so many beatings they took this year and last.

Blame Google.
1577588005158.png

Beautiful.

For some reason Reddit has been suggesting stupid ****er **** to me. Today it sent me this gem:

****er delusions

That had one of those asshats talking about ****ting himself if they beat Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State whenever they get all three in one year again. I know that's one of the few things in this sport that is less likely than Oklahoma winning a CFP semifinal.....but I nearly neg repped you when I saw that lol

Back