What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

He’ll disappear and return at some other time that he views as advantageous. He is a troll. That’s what trolls do.

But he will lurk, butthurt that the whole world doesn't love his precious fuskers. He will be planning his glorious return, which will keep getting delayed by B1G teams laying 50 point scores on his blackskirts.

There's this Nebraska website that sells $20 DVDs of the radio call of every NU game synced up with video footage from an overhead camera. I really wish CU had something like that (attn: Athletic Dept). The 2002, 2004 and 2007 games have never seen the light of day on YouTube (because apparently no CU fan cares enough to put them up? Seriously people, every single Nebraska win in the series from 1987 onwards is up there. Get it together.)

I bought the 2007 game last year and enjoyed it, even though it was the Husker radio call and even though I was giving a Nebraska organization 20 bucks. I think I might order the 2002 game in time for it to get here before this year's matchup. Maybe next year I'll order 2001 because it might be fun to hear the NU radio guys react to it, even though I've already seen that game a million times on YouTube.

I was at 2007, and sitting with NU fans (they were the worst fan base in the old Big 12)........that game was fun in the fourth quarter.

I agree aloelsken is the biggest CU troll around here. At least on this thread. That's fine. I can take what ever he/she can dish out as long as it's somewhat civilized.

If you are speaking of me? I would suggest you will find I'm keeping my bantering pretty much to this thread and said I was going to kick things up a bit untill after the CU vs NU game.

Now carry on with the regularly scheduled programing.

Then explain why you've been kicking things up here for 8 years? No job, no woman=nothing better to do?

I agree aloelsken is the biggest CU troll around here. At least on this thread. That's fine. I can take what ever he/she can dish out as long as it's somewhat civilized.

If you are speaking of me? I would suggest you will find I'm keeping my bantering pretty much to this thread and said I was going to kick things up a bit untill after the CU vs NU game.

Now carry on with the regularly scheduled programing.

I think its hilarious that you think a CU fan, on a CU fan forum, is trolling YOU.

Wow! I missed a lot. Then again I was AirBnB hopping around the state of CO. Only to return to Nebraska and get a sinus cold - proof that mountain air is better for the sinuses. Sadly, I only had the chance to drive through Boulder on Broadway/HWY 93 on my way up to Estes Park, and low clouds/fog ruined my view of the Flat Irons.

The Omaha Weird Herald is writing grocery store romance novels of Fusker Greatness. I’m surprised that Scientology isn’t more prevalent in Nebraska, since people here believe anything that are words on paper.

I’m looking forward to being in Stincoln. Right in the middle of “affluent” season ticket holders wearing black and gold from head to toe! I made sure to kit out the wife as well. I only wish it weren’t in the last gasps of summer as we all know how manure can get in warmer temps.

My wife was told by another fusker-loving client that “wearing black and gold is a bad idea”. I’m not bothered by this at all, but whatever happened to the “greatest fans in college football”?

Anyone have any “can’t miss” suggestions for bars on Friday night in Lincoln or a bar pregame on Saturday? We’re only about three weeks out! Gettin pumped!

Go to whatever establishment looks inviting in the Haymarket district. Yelp’s your friend.

I’d go to McKinney’s Irish pub because Guinness

f97.gif

I bet the garbage was raining on the field after N Illinois. Bestest fans.

Already plenty of garbage on the field, wearing red and white uniforms.

Matched the amazing amount of garbage in the stands wearing the same colors.

rashaan-salaam2.jpg

19 more days. CU fans aren't the only ones who lost players to tragic circumstances. Remember Brook Berringer? Died in a plane crash in Goodland KS not far from the CO-KS border. Berringer wore #18 for the Huskers.

brookcu.jpg

Sorry to open this week on a downer BUT...it won't be long before we cream some corn!

1494980232202.jpg

rashaan-salaam2.jpg

19 more days. CU fans aren't the only ones who lost players to tragic circumstances. Remember Brook Berringer? Died in a plane crash in Goodland KS not far from the CO-KS border. Berringer wore #18 for the Huskers.

brookcu.jpg

Sorry to open this week on a downer BUT...it won't be long before we cream some corn!

1494980232202.jpg
If I remember right he was in a Piper Cub and didn’t open the fuel line to the tank (a petcock just above the Pilot). Was sad; I also seem to remember the Broncos had a high interest in drafting him.

Back