What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Watching Nebraska games from last year, what jumps out to me is the lack of team speed. Lincoln is a very tough place to play, but what gives me confidence about the Buffs' chances is the fact that we have more speed and athleticism than Nebraska.

edit: also tackling (lack of)

If I remember right he was in a Piper Cub and didn’t open the fuel line to the tank (a petcock just above the Pilot). Was sad; I also seem to remember the Broncos had a high interest in drafting him.

Yeah I remember the Broncos having an interest in him.

Watching Nebraska games from last year, what jumps out to me is the lack of team speed. Lincoln is a very tough place to play, but what gives me confidence about the Buffs' chances is the fact that we have more speed and athleticism than Nebraska.

edit: also tackling (lack of)
Nebraska thanks you for watching their games from last year. Keep in mind last years team speed will be much different than what many believe this years team will bring. I really have no idea.

Nebraska thanks you for watching their games from last year. Keep in mind last years team speed will be much different than what many believe this years team will bring. I really have no idea.

Welcome back buddy! We missed you the last day or so. How many women slapped you in bars over the weekend?

@BuffSurveyor has it been obvious your mother is UGLY!

ugly_cheerleaders_09.jpg

o_O. Is it made up of all different players? Teams don't just get faster because their new coach used to play at that school.
He says it will be much different than last year and then in the very next sentence says he has no idea.
Keep drinking that Kool Aid Fusker. That rumbling you’ve been hearing isn’t the return of greatness. We are coming.

Guys, give BuffSurveyor a break. He's just nervous. Frost is their last best chance to stave off (or temporarily delay) the heat death of Nebraska as a relevant football program. There's a reason that they had to hire Mike Riley off of a losing season prior to their hire of Frost; the only reason Frost went there is that he's an alumna.

Lot riding on the next few seasons.

rashaan-salaam2.jpg

19 more days. CU fans aren't the only ones who lost players to tragic circumstances. Remember Brook Berringer? Died in a plane crash in Goodland KS not far from the CO-KS border. Berringer wore #18 for the Huskers.

brookcu.jpg

Sorry to open this week on a downer BUT...it won't be long before we cream some corn!

1494980232202.jpg
Sounds like a Pent house Forum title from the early 70s.

Guys, give BuffSurveyor a break. He's just nervous. Frost is their last best chance to stave off (or temporarily delay) the heat death of Nebraska as a relevant football program. There's a reason that they had to hire Mike Riley off of a losing season prior to their hire of Frost; the only reason Frost went there is that he's an alumna.

Lot riding on the next few seasons.

Even Frost knew how risky this is for his career. He bent them over backwards getting big raises for his entire staff.

Honestly it brought back memories of watching the Buffs from 2009-2014, when we coined the term "gashers." Frost needs to bring in more athleticism, or the big red turnaround will be long and painful.

gasher
ɡaSH/uRR
noun
  1. A long scoring play by the opposing team in which their skill position player is running past your team's entire unit (defense or special teams) to your disbelief.
"We gave up a few gashers in there, but we were only about 10 plays away from winning."

You’re making the assumption that Surveyor actually attended UNL. I’d be surprised if he graduated from high school.

My GPA in high school was 2.5. Their academic standards were so low back then (probably still are) that they'd have offered me scholarship money had I wanted to go rot in Lincoln for 4 or 5 years

Back