What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

200.gif

Went back and looked at the onside attempt. Horrible execution. 🤡 And a really stupid idea. They had all the momentum.

What a beautiful debacle. An absolute fiasco. Ho-lee ****.

Northwestern was conservative to a fault, making play calls that would normally infuriate me, that I would typically consider nothing short of chicken ****... yet they were so certain that Nebraska could not pull this off, that they made the calls in the boldest, most bald-faced way possible.

Everyone seemed to be wondering if Nebraska would be a different team this year, with the transfers and rejuvenated coaching staff. Fitzgerald didn't hear any of that nonsense; he knew that Fuskers can't change. He went all in on trusting Nebraska to fail, and they absolutely did.
This. So much this.

I can only hope that there's enough patience in nub-land for one more contract restructuring. We have been so blessed for so long but I'm afraid that reddest of the red tinted goggles are finally seeing through his charade. Maybe he would agree to corporal punishment for losing? That would be the best for all parties involved, especially us.

I suspect that Frost taking credit for the onside kick call is him trying to get fired before October 1. If this is going down no matter what now, it's worth about $7M to him if he can make that happen.
Losing either of the next two will have a lot of people shoving him towards the door.

Lose both of the next two and a door may open in the floor under him.

I suspect that Frost taking credit for the onside kick call is him trying to get fired before October 1. If this is going down no matter what now, it's worth about $7M to him if he can make that happen.
Watch them try their damndest to get nuked by Oklahoma on 9/17. They do have a bye after that.

Back