What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I can't overstate how much I love this video. So many hapless sighs - that were genuine! And he had to shoot this on his toilet? Is wife a NW grad?
I'm only two-and-a-half minutes in, but so far it's a tie for my favorite parts:

1. The "Corn Nation" spelled out in corn kernels on his shirt. Amazing!

2. His voice cracks when he complains about Frost's "pay(crack)out!"

I watched the rest, and I didn't think anything was going to compare to the shirt and the voice crack. And then the last 8 seconds happened. Oh my God that warmed my heart. When he said "there is no hope, **** everything, go big red" I had a moment of non-duality. I'm not even kidding. For a moment, I felt so connected to the entire universe - every atom across the expanse - that everything simply melted into one. And it was beautiful.

Did that mother****er say he cried during the game?

Jesus dude. Take a walk outside. Get a hobby. Pick up a hooker.

There's way more to life than football.
Hahahaha you've never been to Lincoln, have you?

I'm fairly high right now......but the dude in the video is a ****ing loser.

Last edited:
As much as I don't want to identify with that sad loser in any way, change those last 3 words to Go Buffs, and that's really pretty much us the last 15 years.
Stop Talking Shut Your Mouth GIF

NUB fan on the toilet: “I cried during this game.”

I had no idea this white haired man was going to make all my dreams come true. Such a beautiful moment. (Near tears myself.)
I’m supposed to believe that a grown man who makes 10 minute videos in the bathroom about a game, wears a goofy shirt and has framed Herbie (voice cracks) art, mounted next to the toilet, is going to stop watching their games?

Honestly, the press conference in that bathroom was more classy than any at Memorial.

ironic considering both are ****holes.

Back