What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Uh... if they couldn't beat Northwestern, one of two teams to finish behind nubraska in the B10 standings last year, what makes you so sure they're going to beat teams like Purdue, Illinois, and even Rutgers?
This is the point. They will win at least a couple of those games but they will lose some as well. They will go into that final four games needing multiple victories to be bowl eligible and it isn't going to happen for them.

At what point in his time at Nebraska has Frost lead a team to 5-1 or even 4-2. They will lose games no matter who they play. And they absolutely aren't going to beat the top teams in their division.

Assessing the next move with Frost.

I now see a 4 win season at most. Thought 7 wins might be in the works. Not now. Frost should be provided a separate plane ticket back to the States, to anywhere but Nebraska. To Colorado would be fine with me.
Nah, we good

Assessing the next move with Frost.

I now see a 4 win season at most. Thought 7 wins might be in the works. Not now. Frost should be provided a separate plane ticket back to the States, to anywhere but Nebraska. To Colorado would be fine with me.
Yeah. Nebraska ain’t for everybody. Maybe you guys could send him down the Platte in a feed trough. Assuming the Platte has enough water in it.

Last edited:
But hey, they really painted that stadium red, huh? Totally something to be proud of. If your team sucks, spend half your annual salary to go to another country to annoy them (because you’ve already annoyed every fanbase in this country) and see your team lose, again. Totally makes sense.

Uh... if they couldn't beat Northwestern, one of two teams to finish behind nubraska in the B10 standings last year, what makes you so sure they're going to beat teams like Purdue, Illinois, and even Rutgers?
In his press conference, he used the words "They were a team we HANDLED last year!"
Using the word Handled in a year to year sport like CFB, means he really believes they are relevant, feared, or better than people
That is not true at all anymore, not true at all

Yeah. Nebraska ain’t for everybody. Maybe you guys could send him down the Platte in a feed trough. Assuming the Platte has enough water in it.
Great idea. The Platte doesn't have enough water in it right now. The greedy water hogs upstream in Colorado are taking long showers, watering their lawns and golf courses, and filling their swimming pools. Thanks!

Exercise is lame
A guy I work with is religious about taking the stairs when we go over to the 9 story program management building. I feel guilted into joining him, and that’s fine since we normally only go to the 5th floor, but on days when we have a meeting on the 9th floor, I have to budget time after the stairs to catch my breath before our briefing starts, or no one will be able to understand what I’m saying because I’ll breathing so hard.

On second thought, I should just take the elevator and check AllBuffs.

A guy I work with is religious about taking the stairs when we go over to the 9 story program management building. I feel guilted into joining him, and that’s fine since we normally only go to the 5th floor, but on days when we have a meeting on the 9th floor, I have to budget time after the stairs to catch my breath before our briefing starts, or no one will be able to understand what I’m saying because I’ll breathing so hard.

Yes you should. This thread will be epic even if we suck.

That’s what I’m talkin bout.

They're not beating Purdue. I have no idea about the other two.

As far as I can tell, this is not parody and posted with out a shred of irony.

Happy Nebraska Football GIF by Huskers

Back