What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

If you’re going to lose, do it in week zero in another country where hopefully nobody notices. Week zero is like NFL preseason, right? Those games don’t actually count, do they?

"Maybe we were still riding the highs of being the greatest three win team of all time", delivered without a hint of irony. The delusion is real.

That whole thing was fantastic; I was pretty sure it was satire, until I looked him up and saw he is a FA linebacker who played at nubs.

I also suspect he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. From wiki:

On April 3, 2022, the couple welcomed daughter Cerulean Belle

GET IT?!

I thought this was (initially) an interesting post. Don't be derailed by those with short attention spans.
Just wanted to delete the eye sore on the page if people weren’t interested/didn’t care, I know long posts can clutter a page. All gravy, thanks for letting me know you found it interesting! ❤️

These last 5 seasons since 2016 have been pretty mirthless but god I would endure them all again 10 times to watch nubs have to suffer through those 2018 and 2019 games all over again.
Next year we get to either end Frost or derail the career of his replacement. Either way, it will be agony for the fusker faithful.
Delicious Gordon Ramsay GIF by National Geographic Channel

That whole thing was fantastic; I was pretty sure it was satire, until I looked him up and saw he is a FA linebacker who played at nubs.
I can't tell. "Maybe we got too high on ourselves. Maybe we were riding the highs of being the greatest 3-win team of all time." :ROFLMAO:

That has to be satire. I think he just does a great job of going back and forth between satire and trying to be the optimistic voice.

Back