What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

We actually invite and want fans of opposing teams in the stadium. They have an entire section. It's just that nebraska fans are apparently so desperate to get out of their state, they are willing to endure projectiles and urine baths.
They can wear white. Like their team.

There should be legit rules about no red allowed in the stadium. If you have any red, you get turned away at the gate.

they enforce clear bags at most stadiums now, some places don’t let red or blue due to gangs in town. It could work.
I like it.

was just thinking….. as awful as it was to have so many of them in Boulder last time, it made it just so much more awesome to have them watch the Buffs win!!

this year Buff fans are fired up. And we’ve got a coach who is gonna deliver a CU victory. So those wearing red are just going to feel embarrassed after another loss to our Buffs.

Presumably season tickets will go to buyers who have points this year, so it won't be as easy for huskers to pull that off.
Sure - but how are tickets being sold now on the open market? Are they are frauds? That simply can't be. I'm just trying to wrap my head around so many tickets already being available for that game when they aren't even being issued yet.

Sure - but how are tickets being sold now on the open market? Are they are frauds? That simply can't be. I'm just trying to wrap my head around so many tickets already being available for that game when they aren't even being issued yet.
Nigerians

We're talking about different things.

I was talking about huskers purchasing season tickets so they can attend one game.

I think you're talking about current season ticket-holders selling one game to huskers.

Also, in 2019 I remember a lot of posters here saying things like, "well, I'm bringing my boss' brother. He normally roots for the Buffs, but he is a husker. But he's a really good guy."

My FIL is a die-hard husker fan. He asked me if he could join me at the game and I told him to go **** himself (using those words). DO NOT BRING YOUR FRIEND WHO HAPPENS TO BE A HUSKER!

Also, in 2019 I remember a lot of posters here saying things like, "well, I'm bringing my boss' brother. He normally roots for the Buffs, but he is a husker. But he's a really good guy."

My FIL is a die-hard husker fan. He asked me if he could join me at the game and I told him to go **** himself (using those words). DO NOT BRING YOUR FRIEND WHO HAPPENS TO BE A HUSKER!
Wait…… does anyone on Allbuffs really have a friend who is a Husker??

Wait…… does anyone on Allbuffs really have a friend who is a Husker??
Apparently.

Seriously (not aimed at you), in the battle to keep our stadium black and gold, and supportive of our Buffs (not to mention welcoming to our new coach), we have the advantage. We only need the commitment and clarity to execute.

Similar thing here.

As many of you probably knew, I grew up in small town Nebraska so obviously everyone is a husker. Best buddy from high school (will likely be the best man at my wedding if i get married) texted me and said hey you guys have any extra tickets for the game next year?

Me: “Yep we do!”

Him: “we will pay you the cost if we can have them”

Me: “**** off, they aren’t for Fuskers”

Similar thing here.

As many of you probably knew, I grew up in small town Nebraska so obviously everyone is a husker. Best buddy from high school (will likely be the best man at my wedding if i get married) texted me and said hey you guys have any extra tickets for the game next year?

Your best friend is a husker. He is such a good friend he generously offered you only the cost for a game that will absolutely be sold out and will be possibly the biggest game of the weekend. I don't know you very well but I feel like you can do better

Similar thing here.

Yes. This.

Similar thing here.

Dude is going to find a way into the stadium whether you sell him the tickets or not. I applaud your resolve, though.

Dude is going to find a way into the stadium whether you sell him the tickets or not. I applaud your resolve, though.
It's not even applaudable, it's the basic, minimum standard of being a fan. That's not a ding on Bread, I fully expect him to do the right thing. But what CU fan ever ****ing considers selling their ticket for a nebraska game? I can't even wrap my head around it.

I mean - like most people - I have a price. It's one million dollars and a blow job.

Last edited:
It's not even applaudable, it's the basic, minimum standard of being a fan. That's not a ding on Bread, I fully expect him to do the right thing. But what CU fan ever ****ing considers selling their ticket for a nebraska game. I can't even wrap my head around it.

I mean - like most people - I have a price. It's one million dollars and a blow job.
I’m not disagreeing with you. Just pointing out the fact that fuskers always find a way into the stadium. I remember last time they came in here and I actually had two extras. Got plenty of offers and I told people I’d rather burn the tickets than sell them to fuskers. I even told a Nebraska guy at the tailgate to get lost when he offered to buy some of our food. Poor guy was hungry. **** him.

My wife is a husker. She hated Frost and thinks Rhule is a douche and is just about done with the football team. She is the biggest buffs hoops fan and would probably leave me for Evan Battey. I would like to go to the game with her she would probably not wear red but it’s tough. I probably won’t be able to afford tickets anyway.

My wife is a husker. She hated Frost and thinks Rhule is a douche and is just about done with the football team. She is the biggest buffs hoops fan and would probably leave me for Evan Battey. I would like to go to the game with her she would probably not wear red but it’s tough. I probably won’t be able to afford tickets anyway.
Let her know that I have a ticket for sale.

Vivid seats is a freaking scam anyway. The way they work is to let you “buy” the tickets now and once they actually go on sale, they will get them. Or they won’t. If they can’t actually get the tickets you eventually get your money back. This is likely nothing more than a way for vivid seats to generate a boatload of cash fully in the knowledge that they’ll eventually be issuing refunds. Now, if vivid goes bankrupt in the next 9 months, well, that would be a damn shame.

I don't think those tickets are scams per se. Most often they are tickets posted by re-sellers who are hoping to buy those tickets in the future. Selling tickets they don't actually have. They are basically shorting the market for that game, but at minimal risk, because they can just cancel the sale on the re-sale site if they are unable to come up with a ticket. Re-sellers also get season tickets just to put them up on a secondary market. That happens too. The admin should find those people and cancel their season tickets though, especially with so many normal fans looking for season tickets.

Ok - so the position of this board is that all tickets listed on reseller websites are scams.
I don't think so. I think a lot would be people who know they have tickets secured that are trying to get top dollar. I haven't looked at these, but I'm used to seeing tickets posted for sale on secondary sites that have a notice tickets won't be transferred until some point in the future after the initial buyers receive theirs.

I don't think so. I think a lot would be people who know they have tickets secured that are trying to get top dollar. I haven't looked at these, but I'm used to seeing tickets posted for sale on secondary sites that have a notice tickets won't be transferred until some point in the future after the initial buyers receive theirs.
Those turncoats should have their tickets revoked.

The move to electronic tickets will cut down on a lot of those re-sales, I think. The anonymity of a ticket transfer is lost. CU will know who has transferred their tickets.

Back