What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Correct. And, wrong ****ing thread!
False.

****ing false.

Jesus Christ. What is wrong with all of you? Losing has made us all soft and stupid. There is NOT ONE ****ING REDEEMABLE THING ABOUT NEBRASKA.

NOT ONE.

Not their beef. Not their women. Not their football. Not their school. Not the cocksucking asshole who coached them for decades being a miserable piece of **** who taught hundreds of others to be miserable pieces of **** and then became a ****ing piece of **** senator inspiring other ****ing piece of **** coaches to then become piece of **** senators.

NOT. ONE. ****ING. THING.

I’m embarrassed for some of you right now.

False.

****ing false.

Jesus Christ. What is wrong with all of you? Losing has made us all soft and stupid. There is NOT ONE ****ING REDEEMABLE THING ABOUT NEBRASKA.

NOT ONE.

Not their beef. Not their women. Not their football. Not their school. Not the cocksucking asshole who coached them for decades being a miserable piece of **** who taught hundreds of others to be miserable pieces of **** and then became a ****ing piece of **** senator inspiring other ****ing piece of **** coaches to then become piece of **** senators.

Decent pheasant hunting

Last edited:
It's perfect weather to freeze piss balloons in anticipation of the upcoming game. I'm even writing To: Grandma, Love Fogo on them.

False.

****ing false.

NOT ONE.

Evidently the words cocksucking asshole are acceptable? Oh my!

False.

****ing false.

NOT ONE.

Well I thought @SeanMSan and I could be considered redeemable things from Nebraska but f*ck me I guess

False.

****ing false.

NOT ONE.

bcee83bb1f98ae50339d58a2772b2ed0.gif

Nebraska is very good for one particular thing, they should be appreciated for this.
No matter where you have to go visit you can always make yourself feel a little better about by telling yourself "At least I don't have to go to Nebraska."

I finally texted my Husker friend about Coleman and all he said was “Have a fun 3 years”. Then 15 minutes of silence went by and he texted back a dissertation on the #1 QB in 2024 decommiting from tOSU and likely going to Nebraska. So insecure

Probably not too far off with the Deion prediction. I just hope the admin doesn't let it slip away completely again when he goes to his next challenge.
Maybe. I think conventional wisdom goes out the window with Prime, though, and I could just as easily see him being content at a place that gave him his opportunity, as long as resources and control stay at a level of his liking.

Back