What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

CU and Nebraska have both sucked at football the past 20 years.

Other than the fact that we have scoreboard we also have all the rest that being in Colorado offers (and why so many fuskers come here.)

Nebraska has nothing else to live for.

It is entertaining to watch the polyester red hordes lose again and again and not have anything else in their lives to serve as a consolation.

CU and Nebraska have both sucked at football the past 20 years.

Other than the fact that we have scoreboard we also have all the rest that being in Colorado offers (and why so many fuskers come here.)

Nebraska has nothing else to live for.

It is entertaining to watch the polyester red hordes lose again and again and not have anything else in their lives to serve as a consolation.
I see you too have a suite at Fantasy Island.

Well, no. I look forward to kicking Nebraska’s ass again. I’m reasonably certain I won’t have to wait too long. How long do you think you’ll have to wait until Nebraska beats CU again?
And if you don't, your saying the season is a total loss? Just in case, you better book a reservation at the Padded Room Hotel.

How is that massive CU Athletic Department debt repayment coming along?
????

It's like you're not paying attention--CU wasn't letting the AD spend any money, that's what the last few pages are about. That all changed about 6 months ago.

Could be you're just dumb. Either way, Scott Frost is still counting your money. (To be fair, he has to start over whenever he gets past 10.)

Last edited:
UniformInsidiousBuck-max-1mb.gif

And you spend all your time.....

...here.

Nebraska in the 2000s is the modern equivalent of Minnesota after their run from the 1930s thru the 1960s. Now they're comparable programs with the Gophers probably better positioned on population and resources going forward.
I really like the comparison here. The only other difference I see is at least gopher fans have other sports to distract them from gopher shortcomings. Nubs have to wallow in sorrow year round.

You do realize how long it has been since your Nubs beat CU. And that was in our worst 20 year period of football when the admin cared nothing about winning. Think about that and let it simmer in you corn cob brain
So you want us to lick your boots?
You're out of your mind.

GFY!

There isn't room. It is completely booked with Nubs fans who think that Rhule will be the savior that Frost and the whole list before him failed to be.

We knew that we stunk, Nubs fans continued to believe that they were still one of the nations elite programs. Losing to Georgia Southern last year along with 7 other teams showed how great you are but on the bright side you didn't have any games giving up 50 or more points.

To bad the prior season 2021 you managed to win 3 games including Northwestern. The other two against powerhouse Buffalo (not to be confused with the Buffaloes) and mighty Fordham

We could keep going back to including many similar seasons and highlight losses to teams like Troy and Northern Illinois but in the minds (small as they are) of the Nebraska faithful none of those matter because well it is Nebraska and you think that somehow the rest of the country still thinks you are worth something.

But again when you come from a state that doesn't have mountains, doesn't have forest, has brutally cold winters and equally brutally hot summers, where being upwind instead of downwind from the feedlot is a good day then you will grasp on to anything you can to imagine that you have something worth associating with your state other that corn, pig farms, feed lots, trailer parks, and cooking meth.

Obsessed is what you are with your team and your red polyester uniforms and bumper stickers, car flags, and anything else you can manage to stick a red N on.

A better descriptor for us is amused watching you from (hopefully) a distance as you continue to base your entire self-worth on a bunch of 18-23 years old kids virtually all of whom are from other places and virtually all of whom will get themselves out of you god-forsaken state as fast as they can upon completing their football time at the soviet style university of the middle plains.

Back