What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I’ve heard it pronounced pap pill yon by the locals. Apparently they didn’t like the movie

I’ve heard it pronounced pap pill yon by the locals. Apparently they didn’t like the movie
Winnie The Pooh Bear GIF by Disney

For the 35 years I’ve been here, I’ve pronounced it “less methy LaVista” Though, their high school football team used to boat race us (we were a perennial 1-win team). They also boat raced most of the state in the 90’s.

Commits just keep rolling in for the corn. Offers from Nebraska, Pennsylvania and Wyoming. I still can’t stand Colorado kids choosing to go there though.

I'm surprised at the early commitments they're accepting. They might be fine prospects, but mostly are guys the better recruiting programs look at as Plan B or C (if they're takes at all). Reminds me of what we saw at CU under MacIntyre and Dorrell.

I'm surprised at the early commitments they're accepting. They might be fine prospects, but mostly are guys the better recruiting programs look at as Plan B or C (if they're takes at all). Reminds me of what we saw at CU under MacIntyre and Dorrell.
I'm unwilling to undermine the character and achievement of this young man who has clearly overcome 3rd degree burns over the entirety of his body.

If he is picking Nebraska over "Wyoming and other offers" then it isn't as if we are losing the kind of talent that Prime is going after.

Still have to question his judgement about going to Nebraska but not a kid that it bothers me to see going elsewhere.

If he is picking Nebraska over "Wyoming and other offers" then it isn't as if we are losing the kind of talent that Prime is going after.

Still have to question his judgement about going to Nebraska but not a kid that it bothers me to see going elsewhere.
Agreed. Bye. Watch his Junior film. Makes routine plays and when he does make a play, it's because an opponent makes a bad mistake.

Agreed. Bye. Watch his Junior film. Makes routine plays and when he does make a play, it's because an opponent makes a bad mistake.
Not trying to trash a recruits thread, to be good enough to get recruited to any FCS level school means that you are among the top 1% of all the kids in the country playing HS football.

We have had our discussions here about recruiting rankings. They tend to align with offers but I look at the offer list as the best indicator.

When you see a kid who has offers from Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, etc. then you know that some very smart and successful coaches think the kid is good enough to develop into a player the NFL wants, and it shows by their records in the draft that more often than not they are right.

When a kids best offers are from MWC schools doesn't mean he is a bad football player but means that the coaches above the MWC level don't think he has a good change of developing into better than a MWC player.

Granted sometimes they are wrong on both ends but these are people who are paid large amounts of money to win games and get fired quickly if they are wrong.

When you look at the guys Prime is going after you see offers from top SEC schools, top B1G schools, top ACC schools, the schools that are regularly in the top 25.

Those coaches aren't there because they are stupid.

Not trying to trash a recruits thread, to be good enough to get recruited to any FCS level school means that you are among the top 1% of all the kids in the country playing HS football.

We have had our discussions here about recruiting rankings. They tend to align with offers but I look at the offer list as the best indicator.

When you see a kid who has offers from Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, etc. then you know that some very smart and successful coaches think the kid is good enough to develop into a player the NFL wants, and it shows by their records in the draft that more often than not they are right.

When a kids best offers are from MWC schools doesn't mean he is a bad football player but means that the coaches above the MWC level don't think he has a good change of developing into better than a MWC player.

Granted sometimes they are wrong on both ends but these are people who are paid large amounts of money to win games and get fired quickly if they are wrong.

When you look at the guys Prime is going after you see offers from top SEC schools, top B1G schools, top ACC schools, the schools that are regularly in the top 25.

Those coaches aren't there because they are stupid.
The similarities between Dorrell's recruiting "strategy" and Rhule's right now are alarming. Contrary to what the perpetual Kool-aid drinkers say, coaches don't voluntarily go after FCS level talent for the challenge of coaching them up. If a program can get legit D1 talent, it will. The fvcks from Lincoln can't do that anymore. Boohoo.

Commits just keep rolling in for the corn. Offers from Nebraska, Pennsylvania and Wyoming. I still can’t stand Colorado kids choosing to go there though.

This strategy of going hard after Colorado low stars isn’t going to end well for them

Lol also saw this Guthrie character went from unrated to 86 rating after committing

Back