What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

If this ends up being the O/U for the Fuskers, I look forward to taking that bet and enjoying a season of hate watching with profits yet again.

Imagine people outside of Nebraska actually still thinking Riola is that guy. There will be a QB controversy by week 6 if not sooner. They could get to 6-6, but 9-3 is a longshot.

Just looked at the Nub schedule again. Assuming we are going to win in Lincoln, their schedule is easy enough to get to a bowl game.

UTEP
CU
Northern Iowa
Illinois
@Purdue
Rutgers
@Indiana
@Ohio State
UCLA
@USC
Wisconsin
@Iowa

Also looked at their 2025-28 B1G schedules...they certainly paid someone off.

Just looked at the Nub schedule again. Assuming we are going to win in Lincoln, their schedule is easy enough to get to a bowl game.

UTEP
CU
Northern Iowa
Illinois
@Purdue
Rutgers
@Indiana
@Ohio State
UCLA
@USC
Wisconsin
@Iowa

Looks like another year similar to many the fusker faithful have experienced.
Lose to CU but hammer UTEP, Northern Iowa, beat pathetic Illinois and Purdue teams and probably Rutgers and a pathetic Indiana team.

That gives them bowl eligibility after which they don't win another game. They get all excited thinking playoffs only to be beaten down to a point that their low end bowl game is nothing more than an opportunity to end the total collapse.

UTEP
CU
Northern Iowa
Illinois
@Purdue
Rutgers
@Indiana
@Ohio State
UCLA
@USC
Wisconsin
@Iowa

Watching them start 5-1 and lose out will be magnificent.

I’m in a weird position here (so to speak). On one hand (so to speak) The Catholic School Girls in Trouble were older than me when my interest in them was first ignited. However as I’ve gotten older the Catholic High School Girls have stayed the same age (hat tip to Wooderson). It’s a sticky situation (or not) and I’m not sure how to handle it (so to speak).

What’s the ruling on content that was age appropriate and foundational in my sexual awakening as a young teen now that I’ve been 35 for a while?
dazed and confused GIF

If this ends up being the O/U for the Fuskers, I look forward to taking that bet and enjoying a season of hate watching with profits yet again.

Their schedule is actually pretty easy until late October. 2-1 seems likely for them in OOC and then they open B1G play with Illinois, Purdue, Rutgers and Indiana. They then have Ohio State, UCLA at home, USC, Wisconsin and Iowa.

I could see a 6-1 start in their absolute best case scenario, but just as likely to be 1-4 down the stretch to finish at 7-5. What’s their season total? I’ll take the under on 6.5 wins of that’s it

Back