What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

This. AP still exists. UPI does not. Ergo, UPI championship does not exist.
Even back then, as today, AP was the one that mattered most. Still, I acknowledge not having both is unfortunate, and I can’t fully dismiss the UPI coaches poll.

NU 24
BCU 27

Nebraska lets the game slip away in the final minutes of the game after a Nebraska fumble. BCU gets 3 3rd and 9 1st down conversions and a personal foul targeting penalty on the way to a game winning TD. And the issues continue for the Huskers.:mad:

Last edited:
NU 24
BCU 27

Nebraska lets the game slip away in the final minutes of the game after a Nebraska fumble. BCU gets 3 3rd and 9 1st down conversions and a personal foul targeting penalty in the way to a game winning TD. And the issues continue for the Huskers.:mad:

Probably my all time favorite post on this board lol

Normally I side with the Rattlers of FAMU when it comes to Florida's HBCU's. But I feel an exception coming on.

QTJDAYXMCRUZEQF.20131021213410.jpg

NU 24
BCU 27

Nebraska lets the game slip away in the final minutes of the game after a Nebraska fumble. BCU gets 3 3rd and 9 1st down conversions and a personal foul targeting penalty in the way to a game winning TD. And the issues continue for the Huskers.:mad:

From your lips to the goddess’ ears.

Makes sense, I guess that Southeastern Alaska Baptist Barber College wasn't available that weekend.

Typical fusker scheduling, buy what should be a win then act like they did something special. Problem is that recently even that hasn't be working for them.

Makes sense, I guess that Southeastern Alaska Baptist Barber College wasn't available that weekend.

Typical fusker scheduling, buy what should be a win then act like they did something special. Problem is that recently even that hasn't be working for them.
You really talking about Alabama here. Right?

So is Nebraska going to give refunds for the game that was never played or honor those tickets for admission to the BCU game? Or are Nub fans such suckers they'll buy new tickets to see them play BCU after already getting ripped off?

Back