What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Frost: "We're practicing well," Frost said. "Sooner or later that kind of work is gonna lead to results. But I'm just pleased that we were better this week than last week."

https://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs...cle_e8a4dab3-7df6-59f4-aa75-d8d26f0d970f.html

20161222_092205_S1217HAW303.jpg

Since they are now Coach Frostie's big boys they get these instead of a juice box.
orange-strawberry.jpg

Chip Kelly isn't a saint, but he had enough class to take his foot off the gas when he could have named his score in 2012 and 2013 against us before he left Oregon for the NFL.
Didn’t he have their offense take a knee at our 1 yard line something like 3 times?

Chip Kelly isn't a saint, but he had enough class to take his foot off the gas when he could have named his score in 2012 and 2013 against us before he left Oregon for the NFL.
Yeah. He did not run up the score on us. He ran his offense and put us away with 1st half blowouts sealed with a score in Q3. Then he emptied the bench and took his foot off the gas. I'm not sure there is such a thing as running up a score as long as it's your backups doing it at a reasonable point in the game. And I'd never be the type of butthurt pvssy who tried to claim that someone was running up a score based on being unable to stop them from scoring in the first half. That's just sad.

I'm hoping that at the conclusion of the game, each and every nebraska fan is seen walking out of the stadium with a red balloon in hand.
It's a great marketing opportunity for them. They could even show a music video on the jumbotron with something that would be edgy and cool to those Nebraska folks who are all at least 30 years behind the rest of the country's culture.

One thing that I have always hated about Nebraska’s stadium are those seats in the end zones behind the chain link fences. WTF? Are there prisoners in those seats?

Purdue leading the little red huskers 10-7 early. On their way to an 0-4 start before heading to Wisconsin next week.

Back