What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Nebraska lost at home to Purdue?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, this is never going to get old. Watch for Furr’s Cafeterias to make fun of nebraska this week. Hell, at this rate, defunct fast food chains will be starting twitter feeds just to **** with husker cultists. My money is on Burger Chef.

That Missouri fan that ran that blog must be pissing his pants laughing.

Nebraska lost at home to Purdue?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, this is never going to get old. Watch for Furr’s Cafeterias to make fun of nebraska this week. Hell, at this rate, defunct fast food chains will be starting twitter feeds just to **** with husker cultists. My money is on Burger Chef.

That Missouri fan that ran that blog must be pissing his pants laughing.
Huskier H8ter was priceless, and an absolute treasure. I miss him!

"They look like they love losing."

Talk about starting things off by throwing a team under the bus. The entire problem is with the players and he's constantly stressing that they have to come up to his level of caring. Frost is such a douche. Frost has always been a douche.

"They look like they love losing."

Talk about starting things off by throwing a team under the bus. The entire problem is with the players and he's constantly stressing that they have to come up to his level of caring. Frost is such a douche. Frost has always been a douche.
If you want to reach your team, that's not how you go about it. Jesus Christ, even Lawrence Phillips thought he was a douche. That's definitely saying something.

Frosty thought that he would be able to Neuheisel his way to greatness at Nebraska. It turns out that it’s not that easy. This coaching stuff sure is hard. Way to **** all over your players. Keep it up, that will really motivate them. Also, I thought that practice was so much better this week.

Frosty lacks the humility to go talk to folks like Cutcliffe, MacIntyre, Leavitt, Stoops, and the crypt keeper Snyder, on how you build a team from nothing.

This team needs a skill set that wendy just doesn't have.

Which is allsome and I'm really enjoying the fact that my two favorite teams are both 4-0 right now.

OTOH, do we need to worry about the nubs trying to poach MM?

Frost thinks this is 1997, he was a a-hole back then and hasn't changed.
He's never coached or played on a team that didn't have more talent than most of the teams they played against.

He's the football equivalent of being born on third and thinking you hit a triple. He had absolutely no idea how hard it is to get to first.

He's finding out now.

And the best part?

We all get to watch!

Back