What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I think BuffSurveyor needs to sit down, shut up and wait until game week, or for that matter a year or two to see what Frost and Company can do.

Huskermark-I'm curious as to what your take on this Nebraska team is.........what do you expect from a W/L perspective?

Yeah! I was on a 3 day binge. Found out remainiing supplies of KoolAid were sold to fans of Colorado and Iowa after I came around. I should edit that prediction post. But I won't since I found out so many here have my thoughts rattling around between their ears.

Are you going to be back if my 4-8 prediction comes true?

Too optimistic-here's how I'd break their schedule down
1. Akron-I'd probably give them that one.
2. Us-We're the closest thing to a swing game they'll play all year.
3. Troy-Let's give them this one too.
4. Michigan-Loss.
5. Purdue-They're gonna lose here too. Purdue went to bowl last year, and Jeff Brohm has that team going in the right direction.
6. Wisconsin-Here's another loss.
7. Northwestern-They won 10 games last year and they've got a returning QB. another L.
8. Minnesota-They finished worse in conference play than NU did, but managed to beat the Shuckheads by four touchdowns. Not sure how that happens, but whatever. Let's make this another tossup.
9. Ohio State-I think the only question here is how many points Ohio State scores. L.
10. Illinois-Let's give them this one. Illinois is one of the five worst programs in the power 5 right now.
11. Michigan State-This game is at home, but its still one they'll lose. MSU is a solid program. Don't underestimate a Mark Dantonio coached football team.
12. Iowa-They lost some talent-both Wadley and Jewell got drafted, and I'm sure I'm forgetting others. This is still a team that beat the Huskers by 42 last year, and this game is on the road.

I think most of us would look at them and expect that they'd be better. I don't think they're gonna lose 4 conference games by at least 21 points like they did last year or give up 50 plus five times in league play, but I'm not sure how anybody outside of Nebraska can look at this schedule and think they're going to win more than 5 games. This conference schedule is brutal, they've got a Power 5 opponent in the OOC, and one of their "cupcakes" went into LSU and spoiled homecoming for the Tigers last year. They'll play MSU instead of PSU, and the home game with Rutgers gets replaced with a road game at Michigan.
So the Nubs go 3-9 and join the Mountain West after the season ends.

:astro::pompus::asshat::bookworm::mute:

I think BuffSurveyor needs to sit down, shut up and wait until game week, or for that matter a year or two to see what Frost and Company can do.
I have long considered you a bigger fukface than Surveyor. While I appreciate your devotion to button-fly Levi's your passive aggressive appearances following Buffs losses placed you in a unique category

Meth or cocksucking binge?

For most fuskers it's both.

Granted. I was feeling charitable and decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I respect your team's 49-18-2 dominance in the series, but your time spent on this thread and forum proves you are a fanatical asshole. I mean, I know you get some smug cornholish satisfaction even from my reply, but you are the epitome of a pure ****face.
Thank for letting me reside in the space between your ears. I enjoy the naps in silent places before Nebraska football games.

But I do enjoy intelligent discussion and bantering between opposing fans.

GBR!

husker_childcry12.jpg

I found a picture on the internet of Surveyor from 2001 guys!

Are there kool-aid detox centers in the Land of Corn for Surveyor?

When was the last time Husker fans were this excited?

Does anyone remember watching the news after the 62-36 game and they interviewed a Nebraska fan before the game where he had his Nebraska shirt on but then showed the camera the shirt he had on underneath and it was a CU shirt in case they won?

Anyone else who didn't have enough points (like me) to get the Nebraska game away tickets started to shop online for tickets yet? I have been shopping and am ready to jump, just hate the thought of being surrounded by red. Nubs must be as excited for this game as we are, because the aftermarket prices are significantly higher than their other games.

Anyone else who didn't have enough points (like me) to get the Nebraska game away tickets started to shop online for tickets yet? I have been shopping and am ready to jump, just hate the thought of being surrounded by red. Nubs must be as excited for this game as we are, because the aftermarket prices are significantly higher than their other games.

Their conference home schedule isn't that great, but the tickets for our game double the price of their home game with Michigan State (who still won......10 games last year). If they are, thats a good thing-If I had my way, we'd be playing Nebraska every year. I still look at them as the ONLY rival this team has. The Nebraska game is the only thing I miss about the Big 12.

Last edited:
Thank for letting me reside in the space between your ears. I enjoy the naps in silent places before Nebraska football games.

But I do enjoy intelligent discussion and bantering between opposing fans.

GBR!
Coming from the guy who spends a ton of time on an opposing team’s fan board. Don’t kid yourself, you spend far more time and energy on us than we do on you. You really should stop projecting, it’s unhealthy.

Last edited:
Coming from the guy who spends a ton of time on an opposing team’s fan board. Don’t kid yourself, you spend far more time and energy on us then we do on you. You really should stop projecting, it’s unhealthy.

More evidence that Surveyor is the crying kid from 62-36, and frankly the only reason why he spends so much time on the board of a team his Huskers haven't played in eight years......

Wow, just like I saw on the UCF boards last November, corn-douches come streaming into places they aren't wanted talking out their asses with all the grace and self awareness of sea gull poop.

Another number 1 recruit in the state of Colorado going to Nebraska. This made me Lol.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...r-mccaffrey-and-he-has-committed-to-nebraska/
I think I’d feel better about it if Luke was always Frost’s #1 target at QB. Whiffing on a bunch of QBs and then having to settle on a recruit who only has 1 QB offer feels like more of Mike Riley. It’s identical to Keyshawn Johnson Jr, where the recruiting sites admit that they don’t see 4* talent, but the hope is that the name recognition helps peer recruit like a 4* would.

We will see tho, certainly a position you can trust Nebraska to evaluate. I just expected them to start winning big time recruiting battles but maybe that will take winning on the field.

I think I’d feel better about it if Luke was always Frost’s #1 target at QB. Whiffing on a bunch of QBs and then having to settle on a recruit who only has 1 QB offer feels like more of Mike Riley. It’s identical to Keyshawn Johnson Jr, where the recruiting sites admit that they don’t see 4* talent, but the hope is that the name recognition helps peer recruit like a 4* would.

We will see tho, certainly a position you can trust Nebraska to evaluate. I just expected them to start winning big time recruiting battles but maybe that will take winning on the field.

This is where being in the league they're in really hurts them........they have to take more Rudy types until they start winning on the field.

Back