What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

AAAAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

In case people didn't actually look at all the images- they earnestly pitch floating down slow moving rivers in livestock tanks as "fun". Seriously. the jokes just write themselves.

Have you ever floated down a slow river getting **** housed with friends? It really is fun. I agree the marketing campaign is ridiculous, but don't discount the ol' river float.

Move over North Dakota, you no longer have the most unappealing tourism ad campaign.

nightlife_ad.jpg

Dude looks generally surprised to see a woman.

Have you ever floated down a slow river getting **** housed with friends? It really is fun. I agree the marketing campaign is ridiculous, but don't discount the ol' river float.

River float? Sure. River float in livestock feeding tanks? Even alabama and Arkansas are saying, “holy **** that’s redneck.”

I’ll just float down a river here and drink a ****ing beer and I don’t have to drive to ****ty Nebraska to do that.

wait. nobody's mentioned that the marketing campaign's image of a waterfall is..... a picture of billboard that has a picture of a waterfall?!?!?

Was at a wedding on Saturday. Bride is from Nebraska. As we were waiting for the ceremony to get kicked off, I got to watch the last 10 minutes of the NU game and OT surrounded by 2 dozen NU fans.

I was pissed when I found out CU lost later in the night, but getting to watch them suffer through NW's last drive to end regulation and then the fumbled snap in OT helped take the sting off a little.

After many beers I couldn't help myself and ended up talking to one older gentleman that said he was a booster and had donated tons of money to the program. He was certain Frost is the right guy.

Was at a wedding on Saturday. Bride is from Nebraska. As we were waiting for the ceremony to get kicked off, I got to watch the last 10 minutes of the NU game and OT surrounded by 2 dozen NU fans.

I was pissed when I found out CU lost later in the night, but getting to watch them suffer through NW's last drive to end regulation and then the fumbled snap in OT helped take the sting off a little.

After many beers I couldn't help myself and ended up talking to one older gentleman that said he was a booster and had donated tons of money to the program. He was certain Frost is the right guy.

How many of them told you about being stabbed at Folsom?

I thought this story would be way better after the first paragraph.

I think Frost has a chance to make them "respectable" as in over .500 more often than not, but little more.

I thought this story would be way better after the first paragraph.
VCBuff - you missed the details that mattered, just like 85 pointed out, but I gave you a like anyway because of my imagination of what happened next.

You left us kind of like this:
giphy.gif

I was leaving the grocery store yesterday and saw a guy get in a car with Nebraska tags. I walked up to his window and said Nebraska? He looked a little sheepish and said "I know. It Sucks!"

River float? Sure. River float in livestock feeding tanks? Even alabama and Arkansas are saying, “holy **** that’s redneck.”

I’ll just float down a river here and drink a ****ing beer and I don’t have to drive to ****ty Nebraska to do that.
Meh. With all of the low hanging fruit available to trash Nebraska over, I’ll give them a pass on this one. It’s not like they are boasting about white water rafting or class 5 rapids and then offering up tanking.

Back