What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Better late than never, I guess. I didn't have a lot of faith that he would ever do the right thing after he made the call to lift Washington's suspension at halftime of the first game because they only had 50 yards rushing and a small lead on South Alabama.
He didn’t do the right thing. The right thing was taking him off the team as soon as this came up. The wrong thing is waiting until they have another player they trust at the position, and bowl game lookout is doubtful, THEN act self righteous and kick him.

But then again, Nebraska flexible moral standards. It’s not for everyone.

Buffsurveyor's post of his complete and total depression and frustration over the lack of success by his Husker football team over at Huskermax is his true personna. He is in fact deeply worried that Frost is not the guy.

The suffering of the ass-kicking they took in Boulder, November 23, 2001, continues to haunt them nearly 19 years later.

Colo-rout-o: Huskers defenseless against stampede

Buffsurveyor's post of his complete and total depression and frustration over the lack of success by his ****er football team over at Huskermax is his true personna. He is in fact deeply worried that Frost is not the guy.

The suffering of the ass-kicking they took in Boulder, November 23, 2001, continues to haunt them nearly 19 years later.

Colo-rout-o: ****ers defenseless against stampede

Where in the world is that link supposed to take us, because it wasn't anything about "62-36"?

That's funny! So if a website URL has "huskers" in the address, it's going to not work because of ***. Awesome. Jokes on us.

How the hell did the State of Colorado talk Trump into building a wall to keep H.usker fans out? Do you really think this will work?

“We’re going to build a wall on the New Mexico/Colorado border.”

Surveyor - “Aye they’re building a wall to keep Husker fans out of Colorado.”

Why am I not surprised you don’t know Nebraska is north of Colorado...

you have to replace the **** in the url. LOL
giphy.gif

My friends wife in Seattle found this show and told us when we went out there in 2018. We watched every episode, it’s hysterical!

I dig this show. I haven’t been watching it as regular as I did for the first 3-4 seasons...but it’s still one of the better shows to watch currently!

This schitt keeps going and I'm going to start an Official Schitt's Creek appreciation thread in the pub. Back to ****braska hate

Speaking of Nebraska hate, have you ever seen Schitts creek? That’s a ****ty town, much like Nebraska is ****ty. You should watch it sometime.

“We’re going to build a wall on the New Mexico/Colorado border.”

Surveyor - “Aye they’re building a wall to keep ****er fans out of Colorado.”

Why am I not surprised you don’t know ****braska is north of Colorado...
Yep! I'm geographically challenged if you say so. But Colorado sucks so who cares. Right?

Back